Chapter 8-Found him!

Sooooo, this book, like many others of mine, has been neglected- I think I'm going to finish it in about 2 chapter, counting this one. Though I do not know yet-

Also, if you are coming bacm to this book, maybe re-read the last chapter-

I don't think there are any bad trigger warnings, though be aware that, maybe, there will be some fighting and/or blood, bones being crushed to. And a panickattack/spiraling.

---
Dream pov-
The fact I got Jared to come with me is a surprise to me. Though I was getting a bit tired of his actions and all. "Tubbo!! Tubbs!", I kept on yelling out as we walked through the school. Jared threw a brick through one of the windows, though we later found an open window on the first floor. "Tubbo!!", I heard yelling from people around me. I hope we find him soon. He could be hurt, or worse...

I felt my phone ringing in my back pocket, it was Philza. "Have you found him yet?", he asked. "No... though me and Schlat are in the school looking for him.", I let him know. "Thats good. Me and Wilbur couldn't find him on the way to your house and we don't have keys to get in.", I answered him: "smash a window, I couldn't care less.", I sighted. Oh Tubbo, I hope you are okay.

Tubbo pov-
I managed to get the log off my leg, though it wasn't a log, but a metal beam. Oh well. I tried to stand up. "Shit!", I said after I fell back down again. That hurt. It was still dark, so I couldn't see the damage, but it didn't feel good. I tried to get back up again, but failed. I started to look around to see if I could find something I could lean on.

After about a minute I found the beam again. It was long and sturdy so I used it as a crutch to stand up. My leg still hurt, but not as bad seeing as I wasn't leaning onto it. Alright, now to continue through this, partly collapsed tunnel to Tommy's house.

Dream pov-
Jared, his crew, Schlat and me had searched te full school yet we hadn't found him. As we got out of the building I started to panic. "Where could he be!? Honestly, where could he be!?", I asked no one in particular. Not that someone answered me. My mind started racing and I started to breath heavily.

It felt like hours later, but it probably was closer to a view seconds when I heard someone call me name and grab my wrists. I hadn't noticed I was crouched on the floor with my hands to my head. Oh god... "Dream, Dream! Can you focus on my voice?", the voice asked me. I nodded. "Alright, breath in," I did. "Hold for 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, seconds. Exhale.", I followed. We did this again for a view more times before I could calmly breath again. I looked up to who was comforting me. Jacklin, Jareds little sister. "Thank you.", I said, still coming out of the attack. "It's nothing.", she answered me.

"Alright, the school is empty, guess they forgot to just close the window. Where to next?", Jared asked. "The library, Dream and Tubbo always go there.", Schalt said. I looked at him, eyes narrow. "What, I ehh, know where you 2 go-", he said. I shrugged.

"Alright, to the library!", Jared said as he started walking.

Tommy pov-
"Techno...", I said, yet again. He turned around. "Wilbur and Philza went the "normal" route towards Dreams house right?", I asked him. Techno nodded. "Well, me and Tubbo know a shortcut, though it is a dangerous one. I think he took it, but he might have gotten stuck...", Techno stopped walking after I said that. "Tommy, I love ya, brotherly way otherwise the voices will call me a creep, so I gotta ask, why didn't you tell me this right away!?", I got asked by him. "I ehhh, kinda forgot..."

He sighted, "alright. Lead the way!", he said as he pulled out his phone. Probably to text Dream. I started walking, first a bit towards where we came from, than into a park, barely visible.

-

After a but of walking we hit a tunnel. The entrance blocked. "I'm calling Dream, well wait where.", Techno told me.

"Hey Dream! We are at the west side of the tunnel, sending you my location after this call. Can you take the east side? The entrance is blocked on our side, we think Tubbo is inside the tunnel. Can you check the east side?", he asked him. I heard Dream say something. "Woah woah woah Dream, calm down! Tubbo is probably fine! There is no need to get this worried!", he said. I looked at him with worry in my eyes. "Alright, thats good, calling Phil after I send you my location. Okay?", some more talking from Dream. "Good, bye!", Techno ended the conversation.

"Dream is coming this way. Could you call Tubbo's name?", I got asked. I nodded. "Alright, thank you Tomms.", Techno said. He ticked in some stuff on his phone while I call out to Tubbo.

I walk into the tunnel as far as possible. While yelling Tubbo's name. "Tubbo!! Tubbo!", my voice echoed. "Tubbo!", I continued.

"Tommy, back here!", I heard Techno yell. I wandered in a bit far. I ran back. Nothing happened, but that was a bit frightening. "I send Dream and Philza my location. Now we wait."

Not long after he said that, Philza and Wilbur showed up. "Hey! You found him?", Wil asked. "No, but we think he is in there.", Techno said. "Indeed, Tubbo and I would take this route to the other 'cause it was faster/easier. Sooooo...", I ended up trailing of. Techno's phone rang.

"Alright, the tunnel is open at his end.", Techno said to us.

Dream pov-
"... is open at his end.", I heard Techno say to, whom I'm guessing was Philza, Wilbur and Tommy. "Me and Jared?", I paused to look at him, he nodded. "Are going I to see if he's here, keeping you on the line just in case okay?", I asked him. I heard some mumbling before I heard Wilburs voice yell Jareds name. Jared heard it to and started laughing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!", he said as I looked at him with judgement.

"I got Jared and his crew to agree to help us. So yeah.", I said. "Going in now. Alright?", I said. As I started walking. "Keeping you on, but not paying attention. Schlat, Jareds sis and one of their friends that, I guess didn't have anything else to do, stayed behind. We started calling Tubbo's name. After a small while we heard some rustling. "Dream?", a soft voice was heard.

Tubbo's voice.

I dropped my phone and started running. "Yes Tubbo! I'm here!", I yelled when then the ceiling collapsed partly falling onto me. I managed to dodge, but it still crushed my arm. I sucked in air, suppressing a scream. "Dream! What was that?", Tubbo yelled out. "A ceiling collapsing...", I said. "Shit, I'm coming towards you Dream. Don't move.", he said. Not like I could-

---
Alright! Ending it there! Getting inspired from forcing myself to start writing again is apparently a good way to get a chapter from 1000+ words done- gotta keep that in mind- anywho! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D Thank you for reading it!!