Chapter 7-Were is he!?

Warning: mention of abuse, alcohol, blood(?), fainting and maybe some other stuffs-

Enjoy!!

---

Dream pov-

"...alright Techno! Thank you guys so so much for helping! Me and Schlat are walking towards your place. Also, I found Tubbs phone at home...", I said while me and dad were walking around an corner towards the school. "Ah, no wonder he wont pick up... Where are you guys now?", he asked. "Close to the schools library. He might have gotten lost and in this dark, took the path towards the school instead."

"Doesn't really seem to logical, yet I understand that that could have happened.", I cut Techno off. "Where are you guys?", I asked. "Me and Tommy are on our way to check the surounding area of our place and the parks nearby. Philza and Wilbur are going to your place, and walking back check around corners.", he answered calmly. "Heh, sorry I snapped. Thank you guys so so much! I'll leave my phone on, but me and Schlat have to go.", I said. "No worries Dream! We'll be looking aswell!" "Bye Techno! See ya soon!" I ended the call.

"Was that that Techno person? The one with pink hair?", Schla- dad asked. "Yes.", I said. "Mmh, he seems nice." "Him, Philza, their gardian, Wilbur and Tommy are. They have been looking after us seeing as you didn't.", I said. I know I know, mean. But really? Trying to make small talk at this time?

"Aight, you go and check there, I'll check here.", I said as we got to the school. "Start calling Tubbo's name, he might have fainted "Okay Dream."

"Tubbo! Tubbo!", I yelled out as I started to walk towards the back of the school. "Tubbo! Tubb-.", I stopped yelling as I turned the corner. Some upperclassmen. "Well well well. What do we have here?", one of them said. I rolled my eyes "aight Jared. I know you like bullying others, but I didn't expect you to be so lonely you don't even have an place to stay the night.", I said. Some "ooooh"s and "aaaaah"s from his friends. Jared got up and started walking towards me.

"Take that back right now, or I'll make you take it back.", he said making threathening gestures. "I'll take it back, under one condition.", Jared looked confused. "You and your friends help me and my friends, find my little brother."

"You mean the little runt that is thougheter with you, always coverd in bruises?!", I think Jacklin asked. "First off, he is not an little runt. Second off, those bruises are non of your buisiness and third. Yes, that little brother. He, eehh, ran away from home to get help, seeing as I was knocked out, for some reason you don't need to know." "Ah, we'll help!" "Than I take back my words." "Good."

Techno pov-

"Tommy! Stop being so fidgedy-", I said. "I'm sorry Tech- it's just, I'm worried...", he said back. I smiled. "We all are, now, you got everything?", Tommy nodded. "Aight, lets go!", I said. We went outside.

Wilbur pov-

"I, in some sick way, hope he just fainted and fell on the floor Phil. I don't want him to be kidnapped or worse.", I said while we drove towards Dreams place. "Me to, yet I didn't see him on the way over here...", Philza answered. I looked at my phone.

"Ah we have news. Tubbs left his phone at his place. Aperently, he left around 2/3 hours ago, and Dream and Schlat!?, are looking for him..." "Schlat to!?", Phil asked. I nodded, "aperently. Maybe Dream got some sence into him?" "Must be", Philza said. "Alright, lets get going!"

Tommy pov-

Alright, Tubbo's lost. Maybe he went to our hide-out? Or maybe the playground... argg, I can't! "Techno... I...I...I'm worried sick! I don't know if I can do this!", I yelled to Tech. Techno looked ver the street. "Oh Tommy... It'll be okay! We'll find Tubbo, and get him home save. I promise!" "You promise?", I asked him. "Mmmhmm! I promise!", Techno told me.

Philza pov-

Heck, I'm worried. Those kids are like my own! I just- "sigh." I gotta be concentrated.

Jared pov-

I can't believe I actually agreed with that Dream boy to this deal- ah well- a deal is a deal.

Tubbo pov-

What time is it!? Ugh. How long have I been here?! The sky has been getting brighter, yet no sun. FUCK. It is so late! I should get going! I tried to get up. "Ah!", I said before falling down again. I turned. "Oh just great, must have fallen on me or sum when I was asleep-" I log was on my legg. I should have took my phone with me, I thought to myself. Ah well, lets see if I can try and move this log.

---

My wrist is still killing me, but I got TO excited for this chapter! I hope ya'll like it! :D