Everyone laughs seeing the live drama and Manik just rolls his eyes.

Ma: Ho gaya I need to play truth and dare fast but after coming from my honeymoon becoz sorry to disappoint you I am going to my honeymoon right now and No phones allowed on my honeymoon.

Listening this except jigar was in shock 😲.

Nan: We are going on honeymoon right now but we didn't pack anything.

Ma: I did all the packing when you were busy with them and I planned this also at that time only.

Nan: That's so sweet of you My Baby okay so lets go First lets say bye to everyone.

They went towards their parents and take their blessing.

Ram: I love you princess so much and I am so proud of you and soo happy that you found this gem he is perfect for you.

Ishu: You both are made for each other always stay together and be happy never let your hands spilt away. I love you both so much. take Care Of each other

Nyo: I am Sorry and Thankyou I know we have said this countless times and you have forgiven us and you don't need our thanks But WE can't do anything except this.we have made lots of mistakes and forgetting them is next to impossible I know but.

Raj: Lets just move on We just want to say be happy and always be like this don't allow anyone to cone in between you guyz.

MaNan: We love you guyz More.

Then they went towards their friends.

Nav: We are very sorry for our behavior.

Alya: We know you guyz won't show us but you guyz are so hurt becoz of us.

D: We were just become insecure and didn't see your hurtful eyes.

C: No excuse can justify our action but we are sorry from the bottom of our hearts.

Abhi: And We Promise we won't do anything like this ever again.

Ma: It's okay guyz you all are sorry I won't say it didn't hurt or effected us but it hurts more becoz you guyz already knows the situation we wanted you guyz to understand us and i have forgiven you guyz becoz JAAN always say that you should forgive the one who learns from his mistakes and really regret his doing and you guyz are genuinely Sorry toh I accept.

Nan: Don't take stress Now but never forget your promise not even for any prank or something and it was a partially my mistake also i shouldn't have let you do all that but it's all in the past lets just forget the incident not the lesson.

They all did the group hug. then asha hug Nandu and Manik together tightly.

Asha: I am gonna miss you guyz soo much I love You Bhai and Bhabhi.

MaNan: we also love you soo much.

Ma: I would say you to come any moment and crash my honeymoon but you have to handle everything after us But don't worry if you had any day free directly come to us we will enjoy that day.

He kiss her forehead and hug her.

Ash: I love you Bhai You are the best brother in this world.

Ma: I know becoz I have the Best sister of the world.

C: Wait a min didn't you guyz were fighting over Nandu few moments ago.

Ma: No I was fighting with Jaan's Extra Flirty Friend.

Asha: And I was Fighting with My Babe's Possessive Boyfriend.

Ma: Yeah and For Now I am loving my sister.

Asha: And I am sending my brother away so soaking his presence.

They hug each other while jigar and Nandu also hug each other still in hug jigar say.

Jig: Bacha take care of yourself don't roam around much and risk your health and dare you guyz ate any experiment dishes and enjoy your honeymoon i will try to come for one day just be happy bacha I love you so much.

Nan: I love you tooo Bhai and Don't worry we will be fine and we will be waiting for you guyz.

Jigar comes and hug manik tightly and ruffles his hairs.

Jig: Take care of Yourself Manu and dare you try to get updates of work i Will handle everything here you just enjoy there.

Ma: I love you jiggii

Jig: And I love you Too So Guyz you private Plane is ready you r luggage has reach their comeon go fast.

They hug everyone and sath in their car and reach the airport and board their plane and starts their journey of their romantic Honeymoon.