Chapter 7

We got the mall, and went through the doors when some of Colbys fans came up to him. They asked him to take pictures with them. I walked a little farther so I wasn't in the pictures.

"Come get in the picture" Colby said

"Really?" I said

"Yeah, get over here" Colby said

I walked over to Colby and stood right next to him. They took the pictures and then we went to Victoria's secret. I went up the the register, while Colby waited outside.

"Hi, I'm here for a care package" I said

"Addison" She asked

"Yes" I said

"Here you go, have a good day" She said handing me the box

"Thanks, you too" I said walking out.

I walked out of the store and went over to where Colby was waiting

"Ready to go" Colby asked

"Yeah" I said

We walked out to the car and I opened the box. There was a set of pajamas, some athletic clothes and lingerie. When I finished looking at everything, I shut the box and put it  in the backseat.

"Do we have stuff for lunch at home?" I asked buckling my seat belt.

"Yeah, some salad stuff" Colby said

"Okay, that's perfect" I said looking at him

We got back to the house and I got the box out of the back seat. I went upstairs to lay everything down on my bed, so it will be ready when we go to take pictures.

I went back downstairs to Colby so we could make some lunch.

"You didn't have to make a salad" I said

"I know, but I did anyway" he said handing me my salad smiling

"Thanks" I said going to sit down.

Colby and I sat down at the counter and ate our salads. We were both on ours phones and talked here and there.

"Where can we go to take pictures?" I asked Colby

"Griffith park and Urban lights are cool places" Colby said

"Okay" I said

I finished eating and cleaned up all of the dishes. Then I went up stairs and changed into the athletic clothes Victoria's secret gave me. I put on the black stretch pants and the blue sports bra. After putting the clothes on, I rapped the lingerie in my robe and headed back downstairs.

"Ready?" I asked Colby

"Yeah,where are we going first?" Colby asked

"The park" I said

"Okay" Colby said

We walked out to the car together and I put the other stuff in the backseat. I turned around too open the car door, but Colby was holding the door open waiting for me to get in.

"Thank you" I said smiling

He shut the door after I got in and he went and got in the driver's seat.

Colby pulled out of the driveway and we were on our way to the park.

We got to the park and got out of the car. Colby and I walked a little bit until we found the perfect spot. Colby took out his camera and took a bunch of great pictures.

"Can I see some" I asked

"Yeah" Colby said.

"They look great!" I said