Chapter 2

After talking about LA for awhile, we went inside to get ready for bed.

"Goodnight Sam " I said

"Night Addie" Sam said

I walked into my room and shut the door. Then I walked over to shut the blinds and got in bed.

It took a long time for me to fall asleep.
But I had to much on my mind about everything that has happened in the past week. Then finally I started to fall asleep.

It was around 3:30am when I sat straight up, I realized I had tears falling down my face. I had the same bad dream about the phone call that I have had every single night since that day.

Since I couldn't fall asleep, I went and layed down on the couch. When I moved to the couch I  noticed how tired I really was. After a couple of minutes I finally fell asleep.

It was around 8:30am when I woke up. I looked over and saw Sam sitting on the floor looking at Instagram.

I moved from my side onto back, causing Sam to look back making sure I was okay.

"Morning Addie" Sam said

"Morning" I said softly

"Why did you move out here?" Sam asked

"I had a bad dream" I said getting up to get coffee.

"What was it about" Sam asked

"I don't really want to talk about it" I said sitting back down.

"Okay" Sam said

Sam and I sat there for a while talking and watching some TV , when I noticed it was a little After lunch time and I didn't pack anything, and I haven't eaten anything since 2 in the afternoon yesterday.

" Do you want to go get some food for lunch?" I asked Sam

"Sure" Sam said

"Okay, let me go change" I said

I walked into my room and picked out a outfit. Some black stretch pants and a white sweatshirt with red writing that said Kansas city cheifs

I walked out of my room while putting my hair up into a messy bun.

"Ready?" I asked Sam

"Yeah, want to just get fast food since you have to pack yet?" Asked Sam

"Good idea" I said

Sam and I went to the nearest fast food places which was McDonald's. We ordered and went back to my apartment to eat.

After we finished eating, we cleaned up and Sam and I talked about my metal health and how I was doing. Which was not very good.

"I'm going to go pack now" I said

"Okay" Sam said

I went into my room packing enough stuff for almost 5 months instead of 3,  that wasn't even the hard part,the hard part was getting something out for tomorrow to wear.

I scanned through my closet when I came across of my boyfriends hoodies.  I grabbed the hoodie and held I close to me, my eyes started to tear up. I remember the first time I met him was when he was wearing this hoodie, it was his favorite hoodie.

I layed it down on my chair with some grey sweatpants and and a black cropped tank top for underneath the hoodie.

I blinked and one little tear came rolling down my face, I realized it was 10 pm and just plopped down on my bed not even getting under the covers and fell asleep.

In the middle of the night I felt Sam pick me up and put me under the covers. He tucked me in and left the room and turned off the lights, as I slowly fell back asleep

"Addie. Addie." I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and saw Sam waking me up so I could get ready.

"We are driving to LA so let's get a early start" he said

"Okay, let me get dressed" I said getting out of bed.

I put on the outfit I picked out last night not even noticing it was my dead boyfriends hoodie because it was so tired.

I walked out of my room and into the bathroom, I took out my toothbrush and brushed my teeth and then packed all of my toiletries and makeup.

I made sure everything was turned off before I left. I grabbed all of my stuff including a pillow and a blanket and we were on our way to La.