Chapter 3: The Revelation!

It was early in the morning in Republic City and a certain Avatar along with the Saiyan were at the pro bending stadium training with both pro bending brothers to get ready for the upcoming tournaments but the Avatar was not having a great mood because she hates waking up early in the morning and that always makes her look bad while the Saiyan on the other hand doesn't mind it one bit.

Korra: Whats the big idea with making me train this early in the morning? The morning is evil.(Korra saids to the brothers while Goku was behind the Korra meditating peacefully)

(Korra saids to the brothers while Goku was behind the Korra meditating peacefully)

Bolin: We're the rookies, so we get the worst time slot in the gym.(Bolin saids then passes the ball to Mako)

Mako: And you're the rookiest of us all. We got you up to speed and with Goku's help if we want to survive in the tournament so deal with it.

Mako throws the ball hard at Korra who catches in it and then proceeds to throw it back to Mako but a little more force.

Korra: You deal with it.

Mako: Oof!(Mako saids and gets hit with the ball)

Goku stops meditating and looks to see his friends and Korra arguing and decided to step in and calm things down a bit.

Goku: Hey it's alright Korra and besides whats wrong with waking up early in the morning I do it all the time and you don't see me complaining.(Goku saids with a smile while petting Korra on the head that made her blush a little as well as pout)

Mako: Well at least he gets what I am talking about.(Mako saids while getting up from the ground)

Korra: He's Goku after all and full of energy like everyday.

Goku: I try.

Soon the moment stop when a man came into the building and he was all dressed up and heading towards the pro benders as well as Goku and it looked like he means business.

There are my little hardworking street urchins! It's a honor to finally meet you Avatar.

Korra: And you are?

Butakha, I run this whole pro bending shebang.

Korra and Goku decided to walk off while Mako and his Bolin attend to Butakha who was about to give them their payment from the games.

Butakha: Here's your winnings from the last match.

Mako: Thank you sir.

Butakha: Ah..ah..ah but not so fast. First you owe me for the Avatars new gear, gym and equipment rentals for last month, rent on your apartment, and a personal loan for groceries.(Butakha saids to Mako who takes all the money back then the brother pouts about the last part and looks towards his brother Bolin about eating all the food)

Bolin: What? I'm a growing boy.

Butakha: Oh, and one more small item of business. The Fire Ferrets need at ante up 30,000 yuans for the championship pot.