"I'm going to get you!" Adrienne shouts. Adrienne ended up chasing Paul around the entire station.

Marjan, Mateo, and TK watched them from a distance. Things weren't going good for Paul since Adrienne had him pinned to the ground.

"Should we...?" Mateo questioned.

"Not yet. This is hella entertaining," Marjan says. Their moment of entertainment was soon shut down when the alarm went off. Adrienne finally released Paul from her grasp.

"Since when did you pack such strength?" Paul asked.

"Took self defense classes in California," Adrienne replied.

The 126 arrive at the scene of a call for a house fire. Well, there wasn't much of a fire to even begin with. A woman rushes out of her house.

"Oh, bless your hearts for getting here so quick. I'm Ellen. Oh, bless your hearts," She ran to shake their hands, but skips Marjan and Adrienne. Ellen went straight for Captain Strand.

"Oh, well, the good Lord sure took his sweet time with you, didn't he?" Ellen said.

"You called in a fire, ma'am?" Owen asked.

"It's right over here," Ellen replied. The old woman lead the team out to her backyard where smoke was coming from underground.

"There, see? I told ya. They're putting the whole darn community at risk," Ellen said.

"What is that, septic?" TK asked. It sure didn't smell like fire at all. Why did the fire smell so good?

"Hell, septic never smelled so good. That's barbacoa," Judd said, climbing over Ellen's fence.

"What the hell's barbacoa?" Owen asked.

"It's a steak that you cook underground," Judd explained. Adrienne decided to make her way over and help Judd move the cover above the ground. The satisfying smelled was even better up close.

"You cook meat in the dirt here? That's a thing?" Owen asked.

"Yeah. That's a thing, Mr. Open-minded."

Suddenly, a man walks out with an angry look on his face.

"Aw, hell no, Ellen. Who'd you call this time you crazy lady?" The man shouted.

"Ooh, you better call the police. That man is unstable," Ellen says, hooking her arm around Owen. Adrienne could tell by the look in his face that he was pleading for help.

"I'm unstable? You're unstable," The man argued. 

"Whoa, whoa, I think we have a misunderstanding here," Owen says, trying to calm the man down.

"No, I don't misunderstand anything. She may look like a sweet old lady, but she's an evil racist," The man says.

"Who you calling old?" Ellen shouts.

"Really? That's the part that upset you?"

"I am not a racist. My gardener is Spanish."