The Stricklands circle around the messy meeting table. Adrienne found a sandwich that was bitten, one Liza must've eaten to cause her to jump.

"Ri, come here," Paul says. Adrienne walks over as Paul stands in front of a bowl of quinoa in Tupperware.

"Whose quinoa is this?" Adrienne asks asked with a slightly raised voice. A blonde woman raises her hand.

Adrienne smelt it just for some extra measure. She follows Paul as he looks for other items on the table. Carlos looks straight at them and leans his head to whisper at TK.

"Why do I feel like they're doing a thing?" Carlos asked.

"They're totally doing a thing," TK replied. Adrienne picks up a bottle of juice and hands it Paul.

"Whose juice is this?" Paul asked. JT raises his hand.

"I'm on a cleanse. Why?" JT questioned.

The Strickland siblings nodded to each other and walks over to the cubicle JT and another employee were sitting in. Paul took the employee by the hand and Adrienne flashes a light in his eyes.

"What'd you have for lunch?" Paul asked.

"Skipped it— big breakfast," The employee replied. Adrienne looked over at Carlos.

"We know who did this," She informed. Paul motions for Carlos to follow them.

The Stricklands and Carlos walk over to a table where there was a large spread of food. Each sibling picked up a sandwich to reveal a large amount of a silver liquid substance.

"Mercury," Paul says.

The person responsible for the laced food was the delivery guy. The Strickland siblings were now waiting outside of the office building for the delivery guy. A red car eventually pulls up and a man steps outside.

"I'm looking for, uh, Ladder 126. Someone ordered delivery," The man said, and the Strickland siblings approach.

"That'd be us, boss," Paul replied, "Heard you guys had the best cookies in town."

"Yeah, that's right," The man states.

"Other than the ones you laced with mercury?" Adrienne questioned. The man attempted to run, but was stopped by Carlos and two other officers.

"Put your hands up! Right now! Puts your hands up! On your knees!" Carlos shouted. The other officers got the man in handcuffs. Carlos goes to investigate the vehicle and found a vial of mercury.

"Why?" Carlos asked the man.

"They never tip. Years, treat me like I'm invisible, like I'm a nonperson. Well, they'll remember me now," The man said.

The next day, back at the station, Adrienne made herself a sandwich in the kitchen. Paul sneaks up behind her and snatched it out of her hand. He already took a large bite out of it before she could stop him.

"Paul, no! I was gonna eat that!" Adrienne shouts. Paul chuckled before handing the bitten sandwich back to his younger sister.

"I'm so gonna get you later!" Adrienne scolds, taking the few bites of the sandwich that was left.

"Older sibling privilege. Sorry, little sister," Paul says. Adrienne had an expression of anger all ridden across her face. Paul's face dropped in fear.