Episode 3: Slumber or Stay Awake. Part 1

(Hey guys it's been a few days ago in 2022, but I am back from my break and I am going to create my own tally mark/numbers of 2 different teams of who sleeps or stays awake, and don't worry about eliminating the competitors, there won't be an elimination around if Y/n wins the challenge. Onwards to the show and also I am sometimes going to host the previous paged episodes)
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Tae: Last time on Total Drama Island, 23 campers arrived and they'll spend 8 weeks in the crusty old cabins and eat disgusting food for their lives, in the cliffs Y/n jumps through the safe zone cause she never scares of everything, after everyone has jumped through the safe zone, except for Justin because he went to the dangerous zone, but he was saved, after the hot tub challenge, Izzy's team won and Heather's team lose cause of the stinky mouth farm boy Ezekiel, who will have Y/n's heart 1st, will Justin be kissing Y/n, find out in...Total. Drama. Island!!!
------------------------------------------------------------

*Air horn*

Y/n: Morning Chris!!

Chris: Ahh!!! *jumps out of fear and sees Y/n* Oh hey Y/n, at least you are up and early.

Y/n: Indeed I am. *smiles*

Leshawna: Do I look like a farme--- oh hey Pumpkin spice*glares at Chris, but sees you with a sassy smile*

Chris: Pumpkin spice??

Y/n: I like it, Lesha. *wink*

Leshawna: *blushing pink*

*Timeskip of Running, and Eating challenges*

Chris: It's time for the, Awake-a-thon!!

Owen: The What-a-thon???

Y/n: The Awak-a-thon Owen, it's an easy challenge, all we players start waking up all night if a player start to go to sleep you lose, whoever wins by waking up really really early will win the challenge, needless to say it happened to me every day I do this challenge.

Gwen: Wow.

*at night, 23:59:47*

*Izzy's team: 4. Heather's team: 8*

[Duncan > Tired, Noah

Y/n:*is staying up 90000000000000% early without getting tired*

Gwen: Hey Y/n *walks to you* Can I talk with you???

Y/n: Sure thing .

Gwen: How did you know about this challenge, if I may ask???

Y/n: My cousin Dakota and I do it all the time few days ago.

*To be continued*