Huh?

Huh?

Jimin calls me his soul mate. I have some responsibilities. Don't be stupid Jungkook. Lucetta really knows her ways

Indeed you're being stupid now...

What? Did she say that? She's already started getting into your head

No she isn't doing that. I'm returning home in fact. The twins are home. You are FUCKING never hanging out with my wife in my absence!

Yeah? Fuck you! I will, if he needs to take a break from a bastard like you!

As if you're any less! Fucking 27 and breaking hearts of 15 year olds!

That's my personal life!

This is my personal life!
.
.
What's that sound?

Jungkook listens to Tae shouting at his mother that he didn't want dinner and his mother shouting back at him, not to talk like that to her

He holds the phone

Yes? Where was I?

Just go have your dinner Mr Teeii!

(Laughs but gets serious almost immediately)
No Jungkook. I don't want to see you like that time... Ever... And I don't want to see Jimin like that either. Don't mix with Lucetta. She's a beech. God knows what house of cards she will end up building and drag you inside it... If she could handle that husband of hers over her finger, and get 3/4 of his property under her name, she could do the same to you. Besides look at her dad! Fucking tycoon! Pampered his daughter to the extent she's blind to anyone other than her! God knows what happens to her kids...

She's got a daughter right?

No not just one daughter but she's got a son too. Heard she doesn't talk about him a lot  because apparently he's got cancer or some fatal disease or something... Not sure...

She didn't mention about him to me either

Yeah.. Have got info that she left him under the care of some nanny and nurses. She doesn't attend him.

Shit! She's just-

Cruel I know...

God knows how Jimin would have reacted if one of our kids turned out-- no let's not talk about that!