bnha relationship hc

First of all, I wanna thank each andevery one of you for over 400 reads, I am beyond grateful for that.

Anyway, the main focus is basically different hc if you were in a relationship with a character in bnha.

Keep in mind, I'm not doing smut or anything 18+, but I will do fluff and occasionally angst here and there.

Bakugo

Treats you like an absolute queen/king

Buys you gifts... but noy just basic gifts, like he'd buy you music stuff if you're into music, art stuff if you're into art... etc etc.

Will go out of his way to cook your favorite food, even going as far as to spend days perfecting your favorite dishes.

Buys you flowers that fit your personality, like if you're really outgoing, stubborn, or hard-headed, he'll get you a tigerlilly or something with vibrant colors.... you get the idea

Is really touchy when he's joulous (example: if he sees you around another guy (or a girl) he'll walk up to you and put his arm around your shoulder and sort or side glare at whoever is giving you the attention he should give you.)

Todoroki:

He Buys you red roses when it comes to flowers (he's basic, please forgive him)

He stairs a lot.... like a love stair.

He loves it when you touch his scar... the first time you did, he almost/did cry because he was used to thinking his scar was ugly.

Gives you gifts... buy like.. expensive ones because... how do I say this:
×His father is× he's loaded

He'll get you fountain pens with your initials ingtaved into it if your into Journaling or writing. Etc etc.

If you have some sort of mutation quirk or scar that makes you insecure, he'll do his best to give you the love he never truly got for him.

He lacks physical affections he's very touchy in public... but in an awkward kind of way...you see, since he never got physical touch as a kid, he doesn't fully understand how it works.

His love language is words of affirmation so he will shower you with compliments which isn't something you'd expect from a quiet guy. But... he normally keeps his thoughts to himself, so he feels the need to shower you with compliments.

He will treat you like a princess/prince but in a very hesitant way (example: he's constantly asking for consent to do certain things like hold your hand or kiss you; he still isn't comfortable calling you his girlfriend/boyfriend, but don't mistake it with him not loving you because he actually loves you more than words could say

It's like he teloports just to open doors for you

He can't cook, so he asks you for help, whether you're good at cooking or jot, he still insists on you helping him.

He's oblivious so even if you do have an obvious crush on him, he won't pick up and you'll most likely have to confess your feelings

With Todoroki, you can't really tell whether he likes you or not, but on the offchamce he does, he'll make it very... sutble(?)

Todoroki isn't the type to fall for someone he isn't friends with, so he'd only actually fall for someone if he knows them enough to be considered friends

(For those who like love at first sight:)
The moment Todoroki saw you, he instantly couldn't stop starring at how beautiful/handsome you were.

I ended up doing a lot more Todoroki hc than what I thought... (sorry) I'll do more hc in the future. If you want me to do a certain character, just request and I'll do my best to think of some hc

The only characters I WILL NOT do are Eri, Kota, and Katsuma.               ONLY BECAUSE THOSE ARE CHILDREN

Also I did not proof read because it's 5:09a.m and I'm tired, plus it's winter break and I'm lazy.