Strongest In The Universe: Part 3

(Y/n) turned and saw two ki beams flying towards Gohan, but he wouldn't be able to make it in time. Vegeta came in and kicked Gohan out of way.

Krillin: A-again... I couldn't see the attack at all...

(Y/n) went over to help Gohan.

Gohan: Th-thanks for saving me...

Vegeta: Don't get the wrong idea. I don't care about you... I just wanted to show off what I can do.

Piccolo: You mean you think you can win this!?

Vegeta: Something like that... Now step aside, you'll get in the way.

(Y/n): Don't get too confident.

Frieza: Such confidence Vegeta... Or has your fear unhinged you.

Vegeta: Tell me about fear Frieza. I am now what you have always feared most... The Super Saiyan!

Frieza's eyes went wide but he composed himself and started to chuckle.

Frieza: Heh heh heh... I appreciate your attempt at humor...

(Y/n): A Super Saiyan...? I heard mother mention it before... It was something father was fascinated by...

What shocked everyone was when Vegeta lunged at Frieza.

Vegeta: Kakarot! It was me, after all!

Vegeta reeled his hand back, but Frieza moved out of the way.

Vegeta: I can see you!

Vegeta missed and he started to frantically look around, until he heard laughing in the distance.

Frieza: Ha ha ha... You still can't keep up with me can you? You called yourself super what?

Vegeta: It can't be...

Frieza: I'm afraid you don't have a prayer with that kind of speed. I think we can agree that the "Super Saiyan" was only a legend after all.

Vegeta: Is that the best I can do!? I-I refuse to believe it! I am... I am a Super Saiyan! DIE FRIEZA!

Vegeta released a large energy blast.

Piccolo: Are you going to take the planet with him!? Vegeta!

Frieza flew towards it and kicked it away.

(Y/n): He deflected it... That easily...

Krillin: Th-that must've been Vegeta at full power. H-he's too much...

Frieza: And now... I'll reciprocate... I'll start out gently.

Vegeta for the first time in his life truly felt afraid, and for the first time he shed some tears.

Before anyone could react, Frieza commenced his assault on Vegeta. He head butted him, kicked him towards the ground and started to choke him with his tail. He started to punch his back as everyone else watched.

(Y/n): I can't let him go through this...!

Gohan: (Y/n), don't!

(Y/n) charged Frieza and attempted to attack him. Frieza, even while holding Vegeta, was able to dodge (y/n)'s punches.

Frieza: Ha ha ha... I admire your bravery little one.

He kicked (y/n) back to the group and threw Vegeta into the side of a rock. Gohan ran to help (y/n) up.

Frieza: You've lost the Will to fight, haven't you...? How boring... Alas, I suppose I'll have to finish you off early...

Suddenly, everyone felt someone's ki, it was Goku's.