But he blocks my way.

"You don't understand Rora"

I stop and look at him. "Don't ever call me that again. Now move. Im getting the hell out of here just like Dante told me to"

"Stop. You don't understand"

"He told me everything Xavier. I know that all of this was a fucking game. You don't really like me neither does Thalia or anyone else! What's the fucking point of me being here huh?"

I wait for him to reply but he stands there shock spread all over his face. He didn't seem as if he could say anything. I think he was speechless just how I was when Dante told me all this shit.

"Exactly" and with that I pushed pasted him and downstairs.

"Aurora? What are you doing?" Aria asked looking my way making everyone turn around apart from him.

"Nothing, completely nothing"

"Well you're clearly doing something" Thalia said standing up. So does everyone else for that matter. Apart from him. They all look at what I'm doing. I'm currently putting my shoes on. I hear Xavier coming downstairs.

"Aurora stop. You got it all wrong" Xavier said trying to stop me.

"Can someone explain what's going on?" Thalia said looking at Xavier. I look up at him staring in fact. I look around at all of them. The rage and betrayal is about to explode. But I don't let it.

As I finished putting my shoes on I reach for me coat putting it on as well. I'll call a taxi when I'm out of this darn place. No way in hell I'm calling Richard. I can't fucking take it. I grabbed my suit case giving them all a last look.

I see Elena have tears in her eyes. I don't believe that her or the young boys have anything to do with it. I give her a small smile. Which lights her face up. She runs up to me giving me huge hug.

"Promise me that you'll be safe and you'll text me or call me. And not just leave me. Cutting our contact off again" she said. I think everyone heard that.

"I promise" I whisper. Pulling away I grab her head. Placing both of my hands on each side of her face.

"I love you Elena. And I'm glad we met and that we got those memories with each other. But them" I was mentioning the Rossi's right now. Looking at them. I turn back to her.

"They're not the people you want to hang out with." I pull away looking at my family now.

"You might think that all of them are innocent. But they're not. It's not all unicorn and rainbows. Watch your backs before you'll get stabbed like I did." And with that I gave him one last look and walked out.

It hurt as hell doing this. But I had to. He doesn't want. He doesn't need me. But the real thing I want to know is what on earth did he use me for if I didn't give him anything.

Or was it to manipulate my family? To manipulate Alfonzo. To get the mafia. God I haven't felt this betrayed in days. Months. Years.

I hear someone call my name back from the house. It doesn't take me long to recognise the voice. It was Thalias. I take a deep breathe in and exhale it and turn around.

"What?" I say in sharp voice. She nearly bumped into me because of the sudden action.

"Can you tell me what's going on? Dante doesn't want to say anything neither does Xavier and no one else knows what's going on"

I hiss at the mention of his name. "Look Thalia don't act as if you don't know anything. This" I said pointing at the house and around me.

"This was a mistake. Big mistake. I almost regret meeting you all" her face expression changes. It looks as if she's in pain. She starts to hold her stomach. Shit.