T H E G U I D E

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
THE GUIDE
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

『••✎••』

In the void she woke up again, alone and basked with silence

In the void she woke up again, alone and basked with silence. Last time she was shocked, and rather bored, but she had been here before and was now quite interested in the unknown world that surrounded her.

She picked herself up with her minute ability of flight, though she was only able to hover a few inches off the ground. Anything more would have tired her out in an instant.

Roaming around the blank area, she couldn't see much of...anything really. That was until she came across a hallway, only seen when looked at an angle due to its shadows giving it away.

Looking down the said hallway, nothing much remained there either, causing her scoff.
'Great, everything really is boring here'

She continued to hover down the hallway, head hung downwards and grumbling. She was now getting a bit angry, causing her to voice her anger through assumptions.
'Probably the stupid demon prick who sent me here, I'll get him back for this...'

She glanced at the walls around her, still not fully through the hallway. '...Somehow'

Trying to hover across a bit faster worked to no avail, as the hallway just seemed to have no end. Every foot you traveled a foot it lengthened, causing here irritation to turn into one of slight panic.

'What the fuck?! What's up with this freaky place?! Is something wrong with the walls here—'

She pressed a hand on the wall, it felt like a surface with no real texture, leaving her fingertips all static-like. Not even hell was this weird.

'...Jesus christ— Okay fine, noted' she flapped her hand hoping the static would go away, and thankfully it did. Now she was treating the void like it was actually sentient, because in the end that's what it seemed like.

As calmly as she could, she continued down the hallway no complaints whatsoever. Though every minute she would throw the occasional skeptical glance to her surroundings.

But then a pitter patter could be heard from way down the hallway, a nice change of pace from the silence. Just one question remained, who the hell was it?

She wasn't ready to defend herself, stiffening her entire body once hearing the slight tapping against the floor increasing in volume.