Havent learned

3rd [erson POV

sarada and boruto were shocked but also angry as they met the elders eyes. They were the ones who prevented them from having their real parents and a happy life. There sharingans glowed blood red as they thought about the life they could have had if it wasnt for them. All the bruises and scars, all because for this stanky ass elder

"i always knew this day would come, but later than this" the elder sighed.Sasuke looked around the elders to see sakuras mother and father along with hinatas parents. "Wow a reunion how nice" sasuke sarcastically said as he rolled his eyes. "Nice to see you too" mebuki smiled as she went to sakuras side. Hinata went to step next to here parents so it was the Uchimaki family against them. 

The crowd had already turned their attention to the them all, slightly enjoying the entertainment. "You know sasuke this is all your fault. If you had just tried to make it work with me i wouldnt have had to go to such methods like hitting the poor girl out of anger" sakura said with a smirk knowing she got under his skin. "Shut the fuck up you tsunade wanna be" sasuke said with teeth gritted as sakura had gotten exactly what she wanted out of him, a reaction.

"Naruto just imagine if himawari had unlocked byukugan you would have been so proud" hinata said as if that could still happen. "You guys make it seem that we never loved you" naruto said. all eyes widen after hearing this. "You l-loved me" hinata stuttered. "You loved her naruto?" sasuke also said at the same time. "Yea i did for years yet you didnt notice. After i turned eighteen i officilly got with sasuke but i will admit i questioned our realationship because of you. I wanted to confess too" naruto explained.

everyone was shocked from the confession. sasuke on the other hand felt slightly heartbroken as naruto said that he questioned their realationship because of her and was even going to confess. He couldnt help but feel second best "W-well why didnt you!" hinata yelled slightly confused. "Well it was all until the elders and parents ruined it." naruto smirked as he started to walked around hinata. "After the first time they came to me and sasuke and sasuke punched the elder they were the ones that made me realize that if your parents were like this, then you must the the combination of the red flags, correct?" Naruto smirk as he saw hinata horrified face.

"Oh poor hinata must be tough to now what the people who you thought you would trust most, your own blood felt as if that you didnt have enough confidence that they had to step in and ruined all your chances at love, kinda pathetic if you ask me" naruto said as he stopped in hinatas face. He backed away putting his kids if front of him and sasuke next to him making it look like they were taking a family photo. "This could have been all yours" naruto chuckled.

"same with you sakura this could have been you next to sasuke not me! All the years you spent for sasuke were wasted because your parents thought your desprate act was getting old" naruto said as he patted saradas head making her giggle. Sasuke smirked as he finally understood what naruto was doing, showing them the truth. He wasnt wrong though. Sasuke ddi have to admit that sakura was not bad looking. He had actually thought of making her his wife to bare kids while he was with team taka, but her personality and her parents ruined everything they could of have had.

After all the [ained the elders caused the uchimaki family smirked as they saw how hirrified and angry they looked as hinata was bawling her eyes out as her parents tried to calm her but failed. Sakura was jsut standing there as she looked at her parents before running away defeated her parents following her.

Meanwhile the crowd looked at the elders disapprovingly as they started to yell at the them and humiliate them. "This wont be the last of us Uchiha " The elders said angrily as they ran away from the hate. the uchimaki family chuckled at that. "Well lets get this hokage ceramony started!" Naruto yelled making the crowd yell in glee. All the uchihas smiled at eachother as they went backstage to prepare naruto.

As they walked naruto jumped in excitment as he saw the one and only, Karin Uzumaki

Hi hope you guys enjoyed this. Now im going to be starting a story that was heavenly inspired by "Dancing with the devils" By  the wonderful talented writer

Hoekahgay check her stories out well thats all bye!