Skyfall

Wednesday:
I woke up tangled in Enid's embrace, I enjoyed the feeling of her soft skin against mine. I turned over, gently stroking her cheek until her eyes fluttered open.

"Hi" she whispered, I sat in awe at the shade of her eyes in the morning sunlight. I could write paragraphs of poetry about the way that her soft blue eyes pierced my heart. I had never felt so...jovial. I wanted to smile and laugh, I wanted to spend time with her doing whatever she wanted. And I never wanted to leave her side.

"Hi" I answered softly.

"How did you sleep?" She questioned, propping herself up on her elbow.

"Like the dead!" I mocked, causing her to giggle. I grinned before sitting up, and coming to my feet. I grabbed a blanket from the foot of the bed to drape  around myself, so I could make way to the closet.

I then got dressed, and walked back out to see Enid putting her shoes on.

"Breakfast?" I questioned and she nodded before standing and wrapping her arm around mine.

At breakfast I got a text from Xavier.

X: Meet me outside of CrackStones Crypt at dusk, I have some crucial info on Olivia! COME ALONE!!!

I knew I had to go check this out but I knew Enid would be upset. So I just explained to her that I was going to take my cell phone, and Thing...and everything would be alright. She agreed, but insisted that I tell my mother, just in case. I rolled my eyes and complied.

After breakfast I went to my mothers office alone. She sat behind her desk sorting out different stacks of documents before glancing up at me. I walked over and placed my hands down on her desk before everything began to pulse and I went unconscious.

My head snapped up and instead of mother sitting before me it was principle Weems. She had her arm extended across the desk with her hand on mine.

"Wednesday!" She smiled when she saw I was aware of her presence. "Now, No time to waste, you and Nevermore are in grave danger, but nothing you haven't fought and won before. I've seen the way you've changed in the last couple of months, and I am proud. But you must stay strong" she reached her arm out again and when she did my head snapped forward once more.

My mother was back in front of me, with concern littering her features.

"Are you alright? What did you see?" She questioned.

"I'm going to go out tonight to meet up with someone, but I'm afraid it might be a set up. I'm going to take Thing but I need you to be ready for anything" I finished and she shook her head in agreement before I existed the room.

I wasn't about to explain to Enid that I was in grave danger. But I wanted to spend the rest of the afternoon with her, before I had to go out tonight.

We took a nap, had lunch and watched movie. In the middle of the movie, she began to rub my back and sides and it gave me goosebumps. I smiled up at her and she kissed me passionately. The kiss grew gradually more intense and I began to crack under pressure.

She started to pull at my clothes and I granted her permission. It was like she had to touch every inch of my body before she was satisfied. She teased me until I reached down and pulled her up to be eye level with me.

"I should rip you limb from limb" I threatened and she smiled.

We made love until the sun began to set, and it was time for me to leave. I was laying in her embrace when I told her it was time for me to go, so she proceeded to hold onto me, and jokingly told me I wasn't going anywhere.