Strange Occurrences

Enid:
"Ugh!" I slammed the door to Yokos room and plopped down on her spare bed. "Why didn't you tell me that girls are harder to like then guys?!"

She laughed hysterically, I sat up and frowned at her, crossing my arms.

"Excuse me? Probably because you didn't tell me you liked girls?" She said crossing her arms while smirking at me. My face immediately turned red, causing me to hide my expression in the sleeve of my sweater.

"Oh my god, I forgot to tell you..." I said, muffled from my sweater.

"Yeahhh" she answered. I pulled my face from its burrow, and clasped my hands together.

"Okay, you might want to take a seat." She sat down in a bean bag chair in-front of me, while I adjusted myself, eager to let her in on my secret.
"Well, I have a crush...on Wednesday Addams"

"I knew it!" She laughed while clapping her hands. "Anyways go on" I smiled and she sat back in the chair, ready for the rest of the details.

"And she doesn't know...the only people that know are you, Bianca and Thing"

"That hand that follows Wednesday around?" She asked, cocking her head.

"Yes. Anyways, she doesn't know how I feel and I'm afraid she may never. Because I'm so afraid of accepting my feelings for her in the first place let alone, taking action, and telling her how I feel" I laid my head into my hand.

"Hey, if you guys are meant to be together, it will happen. And if it's just a little high school crush then it will subside." She stood up and placed a hand on my shoulder before walking over to her bed.

"Goodnight Yoko" I said laying down into bed.

"Goodnight Enid"

I laid in bed looking through Snapchat stories, until I got a notification. My heart sank. But it wasn't who I was hoping it to be.

Ajax: Hey will you tell Wednesday I can't see Olivia anymore, she's fucking crazy dude.

E: yeah! I will let her know!! But what happened?

A: I asked her on another date, because I honestly had a pretty good time with her on our first date. But when I asked her infront of her friends...she literally acted like she had never met me. 🤦🏼‍♂️

E: Ohhhh, ouch. I'm sorry. 😬

A: yeah, anyways...how are things going with you and your crush?

I rolled my eyes at his message, knowing now, that he was only being nosey because he still had feelings. He was a sweet kid, but he wasn't Wednesday.

E: We got into a fight tonight actually, if you really wanted to know. 🙇🏼‍♀️

A: oh.....I'm sorry.

I read his message but didn't respond, instead I just rolled over and tried to get some sleep.

The next morning I woke up to a knock on the door. I looked over at Yoko sleepily, she stood in the corner of her room putting her earrings in, before looking over at me and shrugging her shoulders. Indicating that she wasn't waiting for any guest.

I rolled out of bed and looked through the peep hole to discover Wednesday standing on the other side. I panicked, I turned to Yoko, and whispered.

"It's Wednesday!" Her eyes grew, and I shuffled around fixing my hair, before opening the door, with no emotion, to match her energy.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I woke up this morning under the impression that if I came bearing an apology you may accompany me to breakfast" I was completely shocked, blown away.

"I may" I answered, ready to hear her apology. She sighed and crossed her arms.

"Enid I am sorry I stuck my nose in your business, I need to learn when I'm over stepping my boundaries. You have my deepest apologies" I watched her expression as she spoke and she didn't cringe once. She seemed sincere. I smiled at her and turned to Yoko. Mouthing.

"OH MY GOD!" she smiled and I turned back around, facing Wednesday. "I'll be out in a second" I closed the door and got dressed.

As I was closing the door behind me, I remembered what Ajax told me last night.

"I'm supposed to tell you that Ajax won't be seeing Olivia any longer"

"Oh really? Why?" She dryly answered.

"He asked her out on another date, in-front of her friends, and she acted like she had never met him before" I could see her processing the information, and it made me smile. I loved to help, just when she wasn't getting herself hurt.

Once we reached the table Ajax and Bianca where already eating. Chatting amongst themselves. Until Wednesday and I sat down. The silence was awkward, and lingered for a while.

"So I hear that Olivia acted oblivious towards your existence when you asked her on a date, why do you think that is?" Wednesday asked.

"Because she's deranged dude, that girl is straight bonkers" he laughed, and I smiled at the comment.

We began to eat until I noticed Wednesday looking over at Olivia, plotting.

"I'll be right back" Wednesday shot up out of her seat and started towards her. After awhile of them talking, I began to worry.

"I'm sure shes fine wolfy" Bianca reassured

"She'd better be" I held my gaze on her, until she returned.

"She's definitely has a few screws loose" she said as she took a seat.

"Your telling me" Ajax said in return.

"What did she say?" I asked, taking her hand in mine. As our hands came into contact her head whipped back, and she began to fall back out of her seat before I caught her.

"What is going on?" I looked down at her face, and her cheeks where flush, she wasn't responding. After a second of holding her dead weight in my arms she came too.

"Are you okay?" She looked up at me and immediately sat up out of my grasp.

"I'm fine" she got up out of her seat, and walked away. I looked back at everyone else and they just shrugged.

"Wednesday wait!" I yeld after her as I rose to my feet to chase her.

Once I had finally caught up to her, we were in our bedroom.

"Are you going to tell me what just happened? Are you okay?" I asked in a panic, and out of breath.

"I had a vision" she answered, looking out the window.

"Like you did the night in CrackStones crypt?" I asked

"Yes" she answered coldly.

"What did you see?!" I asked

"Nothing, it wasn't clear" she grew defensive, and I knew to pump the breaks. We spent all day cooped up in our room together. She stayed on her side of the room and we chatted from afar. Until it was her writing time. After that we went down to dinner and sat with all of our friends.

"So Wednesday, you never told us what she said to you earlier" Ajax said nodding towards Olivia.

"She said that she acted as though she didn't know you because she has a boyfriend" all of our jaws dropped at Wednesdays comment. Ajax scoffed and threw his hands in the air.

"Then why did she even say yes in the first place?" He said shaking his head.

"I questioned that, and she hit me with a 'because I thought he was cute '" Wednesday rolled her eyes "she's obviously hiding something"

"Obviously" Bianca retorted.

"I asked her if we'd see her boyfriend at this years Rave'n, and she told me that he wouldn't be able to make it"

"Psh" i scoffed "this girl is a fake" I said