A Reoccurring Vision

Wednesday:
I awoke to the sound of shuffling and a small voice ranting to themselves. Which only meant one thing, Enid had woken up before me this morning. I rolled my eyes and rolled over, placing my pillow over my head.

"Wednesday!" Enid practically screamed.

"Enid! Don't!" I snapped, sitting up throwing my pillow in her direction. It got eerily quiet, and I knew I had hurt her feelings. I rubbed my face and sat up again to look over at her. "I'm sorry, you know I can't handle a bunch of noise in the morning" i sighed, rubbing my face once more.

"It's okay, I figured you'd be in this kind of mood this morning, so I got your favorite sweat shirt ready and hung up by the door." She smiled, and I felt that warm feeling again. The feeling that almost made me  want to smile.

I got up and got dressed for the day, before heading towards the door. Before i reached up to grab my jacket, Enid grabbed it off the coat rack and insisted on helping me put it on. 'I'm not helpless' I thought to myself. But I knew she was just being chivalrous. On the walk down to the Quad we stayed silent. Until we began making our way down the stairs.

Enid had reached the end of the stair case before me, so she waited. And as I approached, she stuck her hand out for me to take it. As if to help down the last couple steps. I thought for a moment, before reaching out and grasping her hand. Once I had fully descended down the old stair case, I waited for her loosen to her grip, but she didn't.

Instead we walked all the way to the Quad hand in hand, like a bunch of love struck teenagers. I didn't know what I was doing?! But I knew that it felt...right.

"Here comes the power couple now!" Bianca announced as we took our seats. I felt my face change color. So I swiftly pulled out my phone, and kept my head down.

"Wednesday!?" Someone had yelled my name from behind, so i turned to get a better view.

"Can I help you? Or would you like to sit down and enjoy some breakfast with us?" I asked Xavier as he approached, but he didn't seem like he was coming for breakfast.

"Can you tell me what the fuck I'm looking at?" He aggressively pushed, shoving his phone into my face. I glanced at a heading of an article that read
'Wednesday Addams and Enid Sinclair: Love or Lust?"

"What?" I asked.

"Your just going to let someone write an article on the school website! about you being in a relationship with Enid!?" He pointed towards her aggressively. I rose my eye brow. And stood, staring at him.

"We haven't put a label on anything yet, but if your here on behalf of my relationship status then I'm sorry, but your not going to be contented" he threw his arms up in the air before looking me straight in the eyes.

"You know what! You might be crazier than I thought! Have fun with your new girlfriend" he scoffed.

"Xavier wait!" Bianca beckoned, as she chased after him. 

"Wow, he's really butt hurt!" Ajax exclaimed. "You know, I was jealous too when I read that article but as long as Enids happy, right?" He said placing his head down onto the table. Yoko rubbed his back and Enid reached across the table, placing her hand on his.

"Thank you" she said, and he just nodded. Making people upset was definitely a beloved hobby of mine, and if people were going to get so irate over this relationship then, I'm happy to be here!

As breakfast went on Enid slipped her arm around me and i stiffened. I still wasn't sure how I felt about physical touch quite yet. All of this was new to me. I mean my first kiss was a psychopathic serial killer, who could blame me? But as the day went on I grew more comfortable with her touch.

Enid the group and I had finished dinner early, and they decided they wanted to blow off some steam with a little horse play. I didn't join, but I got my fix watching them pummel each other to the ground.

"Hi" Enid exclaimed, sweaty and out of breath. She took a seat beside me, taking my hand into hers. I looked over at her and noticed she had some dirt on her face, from all of the rough housing that had been done moments prior. So I reached up and thumbed the dirt off of her cheek. When I looked back down she was staring at my lips, so I panicked and pulled away.

"Try not to get so dirty please, you're going to track it into the room" I said brushing off her clothes awkwardly.

"Yes ma'am" she answered, before kissing me on the cheek and departing.

As her lips grazed my cheek I felt my body go stiff again, my head fell back and just like that I was in another universe. One where the only people that existed where me and Enid. Except this time it wasn't as pleasant as the times before.

When I opened my eyes I heard screaming, and it wasn't Enid this time it was me.

"I can't do this anymore Wednesday! Goodbye!" The crack of the door slamming caused me to jump. I peered over at myself, and there where tears pouring down my cheeks. I could tell I was about to start bawling, so I forced myself out of that nightmare.

My head jolted up and I was met by Enid, and the rest of the group, circled around me. With troubled expressions.

"I need to speak to my mother" I said before hurriedly pushing myself through the crowd.

In my mother office, I didn't say a word. I just sat down infront if her and waited for her too look up from her paper work.

"Yes sweetheart ? What is that I can help you with?" She said looking up at me. When she had noticed the dried tears on my cheeks, she sprung into panic mode.

"What's wrong!? Is your brother alright?!" She asked frantically.

"Yes mother, everything is fine...I just...I need your help with something..." I stuttered.

"Okay? What is it my dear?" She said leaning in over the desk.

"Did you ever have visions about one person in particular? Like reoccurring visions?" I seconded.

She thought for a minute before shaking her head yes. " I did actually, yes. That was the way I knew your father was the one" she said in a hushed tone. My heart stopped and I felt my face heat up.
"Why do you ask?"

I grew frightened to answer, but I knew she would find out eventually.

"Enid Sinclair" I dryly stated.

"Your roommate, yes, what about her?" She said. Adjusting herself in her chair.

"She's my reoccurring vision" i gritted my teeth and she smiled. She screeched with excitement before making her way around her desk to hug me. I stayed still, until the interaction had deceased.

"I knew you would find someone some day!" She pulled back, and looked me in my eyes "but she is a werewolf, is she not?" She asked with concern.

"She is..." I said looking up at her.

"Werewolf's mate for life Wednesday, so you need to be careful...if you truly love this girl, then so be it. But if you don't...you may be playing with fire" she warned.

"Don't threaten me with a good time mother" I said before making my way back to Enid.