Aki: Seems like we may not be dealing with the usual small fry since it ate a piece of the gun devil

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aki: Seems like we may not be dealing with the usual small fry since it ate a piece of the gun devil.

Denji: What if it's like the actual gun devil?

Aki: The pulls too small, if it was the actual gun devil then the pull would be even greater.

Denji: Gah, lowkey sucks.

Power: Relinquish the flesh! It amuses me!

Aki: Thought I told you both to work on your manners.

Denji & Power: Huh?

Denji: Who the hell are you my mom?

Power: Humans are such arrogant fools!

  Aki then presented two pieces of gum which immediately set both of them straight.

Denji: Hayakawa sir.

Power: Sir

  Aki gives them the gum as Arai clearly has his suspicions about the two.

Arai: Mr. Hayakawa, are you sure we can trust the two of them? As people who are supposed to fight devils, should we really be trusting them to watch our backs? One's a fiend, and the other is some punk.

Aki: We aren't trusting them to watch our backs. They'll take point during extermination missions. If either tries to run then we kill them on the spot.

Power: Booo, you're treating us like livestock.

Aki: Because you don't get human rights.

  Denji and Power lean next to each other to whisper.

Denji: You think he's still mad about this morning?

Power: In hindsight that prank did probably go too far.

Aki: That wasn't a prank! I'll fucking kill you!

Y/N: Damn, what did they do?

Himeno: Yeah, besides you can't be strict with them all the time.

Denji: Yeah, me and (Y/N) risked our lives with the Bat Devil and helped take down the Leech devil, I want a reward, right (Y/N)?

Y/N: Huh? Oh. Yeah, I would like a reward Hayakawa sir.

  Aki looks at you with a sigh as Himeno smiles at this little interaction.

Himeno: Then if you want an award, I'll take one for the team. Whoever takes out this devil gets a sweet kiss from me.

  You, Arai, and Denji stare at her in disbelief at the insinuation of the gift. You stared at Himeno examining her figure.

Y/N: 'A kiss from an adult woman with a mature body? That's something I would love to have.'

  Your eyes then got drawn to the smaller dark haired girl with the moles. She was cute looking as well, so you decided to keep not of her as well. Then you started thinking to yourself.

Bird Of Prey (ChainsawManXMaleReader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें