CHAPTER 3: IN WHICH A DETECTIVE APPEARS FROM THE FOREST.

.

AN: Happy new year to all, let's hope it's better than this one was. I created a discord server as requested by deusblade on fanfiction. /discord.gg/eSSP2GtYQS

I'm not sure how many chapters I'll be able to get out, as I am getting a job, and am preparing for college fall 2023.

.

.

"So remind me again dude, why are we searching the woods for a pig-man?" asked Soos Ramirez, one of Stan's employees, and God's gift to humanity. (His first name is literally Jesus, he is a true bro.)

"I can't figure out this mystery, and Technoblade saved me and Mable from Norman a week ago." Answered Dipper.

"Ah yes, the zombie dude."

"No, actually, I was wrong. Norman turned out to be gnomes using the Moopit Man technique." (Gravity Falls version of muppets.)

"Huh."

.

.

The mystery dipper was trying to solve, was murder. The murder of his Grunkle Stan... in wax replica form. It was less epic with the full sentence, but you have to work with what you've got. It had started when Soos had found an abandoned room in the Mystery Shack, and opened it to find a collection of wax replicas of famous people. However, Wax Lincoln had been melted by the sun, and Wax John Wilkes Booth totally had nothing to do with it.

Mabel got permission from Stan to use the leftover wax to make whatever she wanted, and she created a wax replica of Stan. Stan used it to unveil the grand re-opening of the wax museum, but the crowd was more interested in the promised free pizza than the unveiling of Wax Stan. Later that night, when real Stan went to use the bathroom, Wax Stan was beheaded.

Sheriff Blubs and Deputy Durland were called in to try and solve the caper, but,

"Sorry, the case is unsolvable. And even if it was solvable, we're too busy investigating a livestock theft."

Dipper and Mabel swore vengeance for their Grunkle's dead wax replica, and set off into town to gather suspects. Throughout the course of the day, they managed to narrow down the suspects to Toby Determined, and convince the sheriff's to stage a raid on his gossip magazine. Toby, however, had an alibi like a card board cut-out of Shandra Jimenez, because that's what his alibi was literally that. Toby was making out with the card board cut-out at the same time as the murder, and he and the sheriff's started making fun of Dipper and Mabel.

With no more leads, and only a few more hours before the funeral, Dipper wanted to see if Technoblade had any ideas, as Technoblade seemed very intelligent from the questions were answered for Dippers journal. Soos decided to come with while Mabel ran distraction by helping Stan with his funeral.

.

.

Technoblade was Farming potatoes when he sensed something off about the surroundings. The birds had stopped chirping, and a feeling of dread enveloped the glade. Also, chat was being stranger than usual, which was a tip-off that something was going on.

Raid3r: Child approaching

Technofan12321: is it orphan?

Average_techno_fan: orphan?

Yallneedhelp: We can't just kill orphans

Technofan12321: why not?

Yallneedhelp: bruh

T, 'Sounds like someone is coming, let's go see who it is.'

A, 'Ok.'

.