"I'm sorry, I mean I apologize for cursing. I shouldn't have said you was fussing at me about dumb shit because you weren't. I understand everything now."

"Okay, so we solved this out. Now stop acting so awkward towards me. So, who's this mystery man that your grandma said she seen in her dream?" She raised her brows and I laughed.

"Momma I seriously don't know who she's talking about."

"Yes you do because there's just no way that a random person just popping up in her dream. Who you been around? Not to get in your business or anything."

"I haven't talked to Brazil since that day so it definitely cannot be him." I said thinking of another person. KJ or Orlando? Definitely can't be Orlando.

"Okay then who?"

"I met this guy at the tat—"

I had to stop myself because no one knew I had a tattoo. I mean they should have seen it because I been wearing shorts. The tattoo is still covered with the wrap.

"Tattoo? Yeah I seen the tattoo I just didn't say anything." She waved me off.

"Oh, well I originally seen him at Zaxby's. His brother, Orlando, works there and long story short, KJ— that's his name. KJ walks in and that's the first time I seen him. The second time was at the tattoo shop. I get butterflies whenever he says my name or whenever he looks at me. Sometimes he stares at me like I'm the cutest thing in the world. When he was doing my tattoo and it got quiet, it wasn't an awkward silence, it was a comfortable one. Like how can I just feel so comfortable around a person I haven't even known for a long time." I explained.

She started smiling really hard.

"Mom, what?"

"You never had butterflies with Brazil?"

"No, never." I frowned not missing what we had. I didn't even want to think about it. Not one bit. "Ew."

"Well I don't want to say anything and it doesn't happen. Y'all aren't friends or anything?" She sat up fixing her shirt.

"No, I'm friends with his sister, but that's really it." I said. I'm not even sure if Kova and I are friends maybe associates.

"Hm, I think it's cute that you're feeling that feeling, butterfly-ish and shit."

"I guess I like it too, but why am I feeling like this?"

"I don't know."

I felt like she knew why I was feeling this way but she didn't want to be wrong about it. Maybe I'll just do some research later on or ask grandma. Or I'm just going to leave it alone.

"Let's go downstairs, come on." She got off the bed and I slid off the bed hitting the cold hardwood floor. I followed her downstairs to see grandma watching the news. My dad was on the computer.

"Hey, grandma. What you doing?"

"Watching the news, baby. When the last time you watched the news?" She patted the seat next to her and I went over to sit down. "Hm?"

"I don't even know."

"You need to start watching the news. This generation don't care about shit but Instagram and Tiktok, all that toxic shit. Y'all stay on the cellular devices and never take time out to watch the news. Back in my da—"