𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

Draco sped through the city, weaving in and out of traffic and blowing through red lights and stop signs. "mane fuck allat stupid shit!" he mumbled looking through his rear view mirror at the blacked out car on his ass.

Draco fixed himself in the driver seat and pressed the gas. His phone rung through the car, looking at the screen he accepted the call from his girlfriend of almost one year, Brooklyn.

"bae can you stop at Bojangles before coming home? Me and Jabria are hungry." Brooke's soft voice asked through the car.

"Of course mamas. Hey, i love you guys ok. Forever and always." Jarell smiled at the thought of his girlfriend.

Brooke smiled at Jarell's words, "we love you too baby. come home safe to us, we miss you."

The couple said their goodbyes and ended the phone call.

Jarell stopped at a red light.

The car that had been following him was now beside him.

The back window rolled down and an AR-15 appeared letting off 16 shots, 4 of the shots hit Jarell.

The car sped off and Jarell followed.

He was a block away from Bojangles when his car hit a railing and flipped six times into the other lane before catching fire.

Bystanders tried their best getting to him but it was too late - when the police arrived on the scene Jarell was already dead.

His body was partially burnt from the fire.

this was mad short...rest easy draco 🕊️