𝚘𝚗𝚎

jalaiah

I sat in Sparrow's backyard chilling with our little crew that consists of me, my best friend dej, Quan aka sparrow, jarell aka draco, Desmond aka trig, marcel aka shoota, Mariah aka killa, and Zariyah aka zilly.

"I'm calling my plug, i need some addy." zilly said looking through her phone.

"you ah fucking feen" shoota chuckled, shaking his head at zilly.

I chuckled lowly under my breath. I got up from my seat at the glass round table and went into the house. I went into the kitchen to get some chips or something. I hadn't eaten all day since I got out of school and my stomach was growling.

I made me a lunch meant sandwich with nacho cheese doritos. I cleaned up my mess and sat down to eat.

"why you ain't out here with every body else?" Draco asked sitting beside me, he took two chips off my plate causing me to mug him.

"cause I'm not a social butterfly. I keep to myself. And don't take my shit again nigga." I spat with venom, slapping his hand as he tried to take another chip.

"Ouch." He hissed, pulling his hand back and rubbing it.

I lightly chuckled, continuing to eat my food. "you talking to me though." Draco spoke.

"that doesn't count, your my big brother relly." i said truthfully, laughing.

"yeah, that is true." He chuckled, lightly bumping my shoulder.

Me and Relly are two years apart, we have the same mother but different fathers. "Do Ant know you here?" draco asked, curiously.

"yeah" i lied.

My dad doesn't want me hanging out with jarell cause he thinks jarell is a bad influence on me, since jarell is apart of a gang.

"how mama doin?" jarell questioned.

"she miss you & cries a lot at night." i twisted my lips together.

"i miss y'all too. when you go home give ha this fah me, ight." Jarell said taking a wad of cash out of his pocket. He counted it and slipped it into my hands.

"How much is it?" I asked innocently holding it in the palm of my hand.

"2 racks" he shrugged.

"Ja-draco i can't take this. you know she not gone take it." i said above a whisper since killa and nem came inside of the house.

"keep it fah ya self or put it in ya bank account. You know ima take care of y'all no matter what."

I nodded. Draco pulled me into a side hug before getting up and leaving me by myself to answer the door. He came back a few minutes later with two dudes behind him one of them was tall and dark skin while the other was a short brown skin.

"wassup lil mama" the brown skin dude spoke lowly stealing glances at me.

I nodded my head at him. I watched as the two dudes and my brother walked into draco's home office. The brown skin dude sat on the couch.