𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

jalaiah

"I cannot believe we leave this beautiful island tomorrow." I sighed stepping out of our lovely beach house, looking at the beautiful clear blue water and white sand.

"I know I'm going to miss it here." Bakari looked down at me. Giving me a cup of coffee.

I took a sip and laid my head on his chest.

We've been in Turks and Caicos for two weeks now and it's been nothing but pure bliss and amazement. I've loved every second of it.

Bakari wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

We took in the cool breeze and the wonderful views  from our backyard. "what's on today's agenda?" I asked Bakari since it was his day to plan something for us to do.

"I booked us a afternoon of cave exploring, horse back riding and a romantic dinner to end off our honeymoon."

"my man is such a romantic" i blushed

"you know i am." Bakari kissed my forehead.

2 1/2 hours later

"this is sooo beautiful" i gushed at the view from the cave on the beach. It had stairs leading to the upper level to get a higher view of the ocean.

 It had stairs leading to the upper level to get a higher view of the ocean

Bakari and I sat on the stairs looking out at the ocean. He massaged my shoulders and kissed my forehead. "that feels amazing" i moaned with my eyes closed.

Me and Bakari walked along the beach feeling the sand between our toes while the tide came in and washed out.

"last one in the ocean has to pay for dinner," Bakari said playfully nudging me.

"ok" i chuckled, running as fast as I could.

Bakari ran pass me but I caught up to him and pushed him into the water. He stood up and laughed, "you ain't shit, on everything." he chuckled grabbing my arm and pulling me down with him.

I fell on top of him, laughing and pushing him. We kissed and I leaned up looking into his eyes, "i wouldn't imagine being here with anyone except for you." I said honestly.

"same" he smiled leaning up and pecking my lips.

We had a full blown make out session.

later in the night

I looked myself over in the mirror once I finished applying lip gloss to my lips. I smacked them together and walked out, turning the light off.

"we might just stay in the room, shit you look good enough to eat ma." bakari licked his lips, looking up from his phone at me.

"you nasty fucker" i laughed, playfully rolling my eyes at him.

"you so fucking sexy when yo eyes roll in the back of yo head." He smirked getting up from the bed.

He made his way toward me wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing the crook of my neck.

I curved him, "we are going to be late for dinner. let's go."

Bakari kissed his teeth, "i gotchu tonight." he spoke mugging the hell out of me.

He smacked my ass and it jiggled.

We walked out of our room, taking the elevator down to the lobby. I couldn't help but stare at my fine ass husband.

pause, y'all heard that? husband bitches.

yeah, that way.

I was mentally and real life hyping him up.

We walked out of  the elevator and down the hallway that led to the lobby.

We walked hand in hand out of the glass door of the hotel to the blacked out Lamborghini truck that Bakari got for the night. "baby, this is too much." I exhaled as he opened the door for me.

I slid inside and waiting for him to get in.

Once he was inside, I put my seatbelt on he started the car and pulled off toward the restaurant.

We pulled up to the restaurant walked inside and got seated immediately since we had a reservation.

Our waiter poured us the most expensive champagne and we toasted to a successful future, many blessings, many more years to come, and good health and wealth.

thoughts?

this was cute, something simple not too much fr.

time skip ahead (2 1/2 years)

anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter, see ya 🤍

08/28/2022

count: 697 words