𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

jalaiah

me, mariah, and dej are chilling and studying in my room when I get a text from any unknown number.

314-xxx-xxxx
yo shawty what you doing ?

lil shawty🌚
bk? how did you get my number?

314-xxx-xxxx
don't worry bout how i got it.
you ain't answer my question

lil shawty🌚
draco gave it to you? Im gone kill him.
I'm studying with my best friend, why?
read

I furrowed my eyebrows at the fact that he left me on read. As I saved his number in my phone as bk 🔫💛, he was FaceTiming me.

I declined it, but he called me again.

I declined it again.

He continued to call me back and I kept declining his calls until I answered his call on my MacBook.

He answered the phone mad, "why you declining my calls?"

"I'm busy. I'll call you when Im free." With that I hung up in his face before he could say anything.

"oop, you know he finna pop up right?" Mariah laughed.

"no, he not." dej laughed.

"chile he callin' me now." Mariah laughed.

We told her to answer and put it on speaker. "kill what's laia address?" bk asked over the phone.

"why would I give it to you?" she spoke trying to hold back her laughter. I did the same.

"yo what's her address? she buggin' yo."

"You doing too much. Stop it." Mariah said in all seriousness.

"Chill, what I do to you?" I straight faced the phone taking it from Mariah.

"just gimme yo address I'm finna beat yo ass cause who you hanging up on?" he mugged making me laugh.

"Word? I'ma beat you up, keep playing with me sir." I looked him up and down.

"fuck this. Kill you ain't no help bruh. I'ma find someone who gone help." he hung up.

"mmm somebody salty." dej finally spoke.

"I swearrrrr!" Mariah co-signed.

"he really think he about to beat me up though? Like sir, i will box your head in don't play with me." I said fake mad, fighting the air.

50 minutes later

Me, Mariah, and Dej were sitting in my living room when someone banged on the front door.

"who the heck-I'll be right back." I furrowed getting up to open the door.

I looked through the peephole seeing bakari, jr, and  jarell. no he didn't I laughed to myself.

"y'all this man is here, I'm dead as heck." i told the girls. they looked through the window on the porch but got caught.

"open the door jalaiah. I know y'all in there." Bakari semi-yelled.