'That again' Cian said in disappointment

'Who do we have here?' Raymond said as he saw a familiar group going through the clothes in another section

'If it's not Trevor and his gang' Clint snoffed.

Shannon seemed to have heard them and nudged Tyler to take a look, a flirty smile appeared on Tyler's face as he saw Cian. Asher came out of the dresser and met his friends staring at someone, he turned just to see Trevor and his gang, his eyes immediately spotted Tyler. Asher had a sudden urge to punch Tyler in the face but he was better than that, he stood in front of Cian sending Tyler a glare, a frown appeared on Tyler's face when couldn't see Cian anymore.

'Oh! sicker is also here to shop, are you going to wear a cardigan to a party' Trevor snoffed and started laughing and immediately a punch greeted his face, Courtesy to Clint

'Don't ever call my brother that' Clint said as Trevor winced his jaw in pain, Nadia wanted to step forward and Trevor disagreed.

'Pi, pack up the clothes we tested we're leaving' Clint ordered. This side of Clint was new to Cian who he look dumbfounded to see Clint sudden anger when he got teased. Cian was still lost in thoughts when a hand gripped his wrist and pulled him away, it was Asher, Asher didn't release him until the they reached the car.

'What was that about?' Cian asked as they've been riding back home in silence and nobody bother to give him an explanation.

'It's nothing' Clint answered he was driving so he didn't bother looking at Cian who sat on the passenger seat, there was still trace of anger in his voice

'I'm really tired of everyone, keep literally everything thing a secret from me' Cian said raising his voice,

'It's for your own good, Cian, it's for your own good' Clint shouted then pinched the space between his eyebrows with one of his hands and the other on the wheels.

'At least you shouldn't have resorted to violence' Cian said crossing his arms on his chest

'Can you stop being you for once it was the-hating-violence that started Trevor, Cian, forget everything that just happened' Clint said calmly as if I can' Cian muttered.

The students of Werwiva Academy were happy for the party but they never new why there was always a party at the beginning of the semester, maybe it give them a chance to enjoy themselves before the school hard works began or they just like throwing parties. The Buffet hall always looked decorated on a normal day but today seemed like they put more effort into the decorations.

'The doors are opening' a girl giggled in the crowd, they've been waiting outside the buffet hall waiting for the teachers to open the doors.

'Welcome' Sebastian greeted as the students started bustling inside and made themselves busy.

Trevor was on a red suit and wore a white top inside which short buttons were undone, making him like the ordinary playboy he is.

Tyler dressed in a white blazer which collar were black with a black shirt which was unbuttoned all the way to the middle slightly revealing his chest adding up with his black pants.

Nadia dressed in a red short gown , the gown sleeves were puffed all the way to the wrist matching it to a red pair of heels.

Shannon wore a black long gown which had diamonds designed on it carrying a small red purse.

Jessica wore a baby pink gown giving her cute vibes.

The School Kings arrived late to the party but still got everyone attention as they entered,

Asher wore his usual all black dressing, black suits, black shirt, black shoes, the contradicting thing in his all black outfit was the shinny silver pinned to the left side of his suit.

Cian wore a red blazer, black pants and black shirt, his hair was styled, showing half of his forehead and the rest covered by his hair.

Sean dressed in a normal classic dressing, black suits and white shirt.

Clint wore a blue long sleeve top, throwing a brown coat on it, adding up with black pants.

Raymond wore a berge coat with a red shirt inside and white pants, his shirt has the first three buttons and a shinny silver necklace which rested on his skin, They all looked perfect.

The party was bustling and noisy, the dance floor was packed with students dancing in pairs and groups some dancing alone, Some students were already drunk and some were making out at the corner. Everyone seem to forget that they still had class the following day, they partied as if their life depends on it. The next day students were lying around the dorm, the school bell started ringing, the bell was never rang unless....

'The school is in danger!'