Chapter six

What will happen from now on?
What will she tell her parents?...

——————————————————————

Yeosang walked towards the trembling girl, squatting in front of her. She looked up at Yeosang, he gently took her hand and pulled her into a tight hug, rubbing her back. „You're emotions are stronger now, which means you feel everything twice as hard than before, let it out..I'm here for you darling..."

Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck and started crying, she was overwhelmed, overwhelmed with being a vampire now and having to learn some things. Yeosang pulled away from the hug, cupping her cheeks in his hands and wiping her tears away.
He smiled sweetly at her and helped her to stand up. „It's alright, I will help you with everything, for now we have to get started with blood. You'll need it on a daily basis, since you're a new vampire, you'll have to learn how to control your hunger."

She nod and followed Yeosang to the kitchen. He got out a glass and a blood bag, pouring some of it into the glass and handing it to her.
Skeptical, she took it and took a small sip, the small sip turning into drinking the whole glass at once. Yeosang looked at her in adoration, he was reminded of his first time drinking blood and how hard it was to control the hunger.

Yeosang handed her the blood bag, as it still had blood remaining inside it. She took it gladly and drank it, wiping her mouth after.
She sighed satisfied and closed her eyes, opening them again, she saw Yeosang standing directly in front of her. Smiling.
Y/n looked at him "what-" She quickly asked, he pulled her close and wiped the little drop of blood off of her chin, licking it off of his finger.

"You had a little bit of blood on your chin, nothing more" the both of them were only inches away from each other, yeosang lost staring into her eyes. Thier peaceful time was interrupted when Wooyoung entered the kitchen. "Hello love birds, flirt later on with each other, I. Am. Hungry." He pushed yeosang away And got himself something to eat.

Yeosang and Y/n walked out of the kitchen, talking together. "Yeosang, what am I going to tell my parents?.." Yeosang stopped in his tracks, staring onto the ground before looking up. "I don't think they will accept you for who you are neither will they believe you."
Y/n nod "what do I do?" She asked as they walked back to the living room, sitting down.
"Well...either you tell them and risk being disowned or I'll have to compel them into forgetting you, we will have to take everything that has to do with you with us though."

Y/n sighed, she knew that the second option might as well be the only right option. Her parents never believed in the supernatural and they'd think she's crazy. "We'll have to deal with the second option" she mumbled, yeosang put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her into a comforting hug. "It's going to be alright, you're not alone"

—————————————————

It's been an hour after the decision, Y/n, Yeosang and Seonghwa Are standing Infront of Y/n's house now. She took a deep breath and opened the door with her keys, walking inside she was immediately met with her parents. "My goodness! Y/n where have you been!? And who are these two?" Her mother asked cupping the girls face in both of her hands.

Y/n smiled and pulled away from her mom "I'm sorry mom, I was with them. That is Yeosang and next to him is Seonghwa" she simply stated before giving the both of them a sign. Yeosang walked to her mother and Seonghwa made his way to her father, who was standing in the hallway now too.

"Mom, I'm so sorry for what is about to happen and for sure, I will miss the both of you..." Y/n said, tearing up. Her mother looked more than confused "what do you mean by that honey-" yeosang grabbed her mom by the shoulders, staring deeply into her eyes.

"You and you're husband will go out for about two hours. You don't remember Y/n, y/n was never born and never part of your family. You'll delete everything that has something to do with her and break the contact between you and the rest of your family."

Yeosang and Seonghwa said in unison, her parents leaving the house. Yeosang looked over to Y/n, she was crying a river. He pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back. "It's tough...I know that darling I know" he pulled away and kisses the top of her head. She walked upstairs gathering the most important stuff from her room, such as clothes, pictures and charging devices. Meanwhile, Yeosang and Seonghwa we're taking every picture where she was on, and putting them into bags.

After about an hour, they were done clearing up. Y/n walked downstairs with two big bags.
"Ready?" Yeosang asked her, knowing that it'll take time for her to move on completely.
"Yeah, let's go.." she said and the three of them made thier way back home. Seonghwa walked next to her, pulling her a little towards him.
"So, are you and yeosang together?" He quietly asked her, she chuckled and shook her head. "No, we're not" Seonghwa raised his brow.
"Seriously? You two look perfect for each other" he says before pushing her back towards Yeosang.

—————————————————————

They all arrived back at the house, entering it and being greeted by the five others. "Woah, that's a lot of bags, what happened?" San asked.
Yeosang explained the situation to them, they all nod and continued with thier day.
"You're going to share a room with me if that's alright, I could also ask Wooyoung if he wants to share with me so you'd have your own room" he told her and receiving an immediate "no" from her.

They both walked upstairs to his room, she started putting her clothes into the closet with Yeosang's, he helped her put up her stuff in his room, both of them smiling and laughing from time to time.

"Now it doesn't look so empty anymore" she said referring towards his room, yeosang turned towards her and smiled. "I actually like it this way, more"

Yeosang pov

I looked at Y/n and smiled. She's so stunningly beautiful.. "I hope We can make you feel like you're home." I put my arm around her shoulders and continued smiling, I let go of her and started walking to the door but got stopped by her.

As I turned around I was faced with Y/n looking up at me blushing, I smiled a little .she's adorable. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close, kissing her forehead. I should finish what I wanted to do..

And with that I pulled her face closer to mine, I leaned in and she did too, both of us closing our eyes. Her soft lips connecting with mine, I could feel her arms wrap around my neck, pulling me as close as possible.
We both pulled away after some time, I smiled down at her, she's a blushing mess and I am sure I am too..

I will never give up on you Y/n