Chapter five.

"Ahh..finally." He let go of her and she dropped to the floor, dizzy from the sudden blood loss.
Blood started to flow out of the fresh wound, leaving her in a bloody hoodie on the ground..

——————————————————————-

4:30 p.m.

Y/n was still collapsed on the floor. Her phone kept ringing, her parents tried to contact her for the past 20 minutes but they've gotten no answer. „Isn't that Y/n?!" San said as he rushed towards her, they weren't close at all but he knew Yeosang liked her, he picked her up in bridal style. „Her hoodie is full of blood what- wait San..." Wooyoung gulped as he moved her hair out of the way, San and Wooyoung made eye contact, worry portrayed in both of thier eyes.

„we have to bring her to us. Give me her phone, I'll call her parents back. You go back to our place and get Yeosang." Wooyoung said as he took the phone and watched San run off.
Wooyoung called her frantic parents back, being greeted by a yelling mother.
„Young girl! What do you think you're doing and where even are you!?" Her mother yelled into the phone, Wooyoung cleared his throat and sighed. „Miss, Y/n is safe don't worry, she's at my place, oh- I am a friend of her. My name is Wooyoung" the mother calmed down a little before yelling again, making Wooyoung put the phone a little further away from his ear.

„You better get her home safe! I have to talk to her about her behavior." and with that the lady hung up, leaving Wooyoung speechless.
He only shook his head and went back to the house.

San entered the house in a hurry, quickly running to the living room and putting her down on the sofa after yelling at everyone to get up. „What happened?" Hongjoong asked with wide eyes. Seonghwa, Mingi and Jongho looked at each other sighing. „She got bitten by another vampire..I think it happened only a few minutes prior...we gotta get Yeosang down here." San said as he rested his hands on his knees.

„Why didn't you give her your blood!?" Seonghwa yelled as he pulled his sleeve up, ready to bite into his own wrist to heal her but San quickly stopped him. „Listen, we need Yeosang to do that...if any of us try to heal her one of us might end up accidentally siring themselves to her." San said with a stern look, the other four looked at him surprised.
„Didn't know you were smart enough to realize such thing" Jongho said making San scoff.

In the meantime Mingi got Yeosang and Yunho to come downstairs. As Yeosang saw Y/n laying on the sofa, with blood all over her hoodie and neck he rushed towards her. Eyes wide as he looked at the wound. „shit shit shit...Y/n please..not now" he mumbles as he pulls his sleeve up and biting into his wrist, holding it against her mouth in hopes for her to still be alive or come back..

But there was no reaction...nothing, her pulse got less and less..her heart beat slowing down. Yeosang's eyes started to water as he pulled his arm away, taking her hands in his. The others looked at each other worriedly, except for Yunho. He kept quiet, he looked guilty..he was upset..but why?

„This is my fault.." yeosang mumbles, soon enough Seonghwa had his hands on the poor boys shoulders. „It's not your fault...it never was." he tried calming Yeosang down but it was no use. He pushed seonghwa away and stood up. „I'll find out who did this. And I can assure you, he will die." yeosang was filled with anger and sadness..he liked her, he really did...in only the few days they've known each other he has felt a strong bond between them.

„let's wait a few more minutes, maybe it just takes time to get into her system." Hongjoong said and made Yeosang sit down.
Wooyoung has now entered the house too, walking into the living room stressed.
„Is she alright?" he asked, looking at all of them. Seonghwa shrugged his shoulders „we hope so..."

20 minutes later

„Ugh...my head.." The eight of them immediately looked at the sound. Yeosang was the first person to stand in front of her, she slowly opened her eyes and met those of Yeosang. She smiled immediately. „Yeosang.."
Yeosang nod and pulled her into a hug, tears falling down his cheeks once again.
„I'm so glad you're alive..." she pulled away from the hug and looked confused.

„first, tell me what happened.." she quietly asked, Yeosang moved away as San spoke up.
„We need you to tell us this, I found you about 30 minutes ago, passed out in an alley, blood all over your hoodie AND your neck. Y/n you've been bitten." he explained the little details to her. Her hand slowly made thier way up to her neck, as she touched the wound she didn't feel anything. Confused she looked at Yeosang. „I fed you my blood, that's how you're still alive now. You might not feel your heart beat though or pulse."

Her eyes teared up. „A-am I dead?.." she asked, her voice barely a whisper. Yeosang nod before saying something. „I prefer undead. You're alive but not alive alive. You're a vampire now Y/n" he said holding her hands. She nod, processing the new information. She looked up to the others, her eyes widen as she made eye contact with Yunho.

They all looked confused between her and Yunho. Yunho looked down at her with wide eyes too. „Y/n what's going on? Why are you looking at him like that?" Seonghwa asked.
Her breath hitched, the scene replaying in her head, the pain going through her neck for a short moment. „Yunho...he..he was the one"
She muttered, some of the guys quickly understood what she meant, looking at Yunho in disappointment.

Yeosang was still confused and made her look at him. „What's with him?" he calmly asked.
He watched as tears fell from her eyes. „I was on my way home..suddenly I was stopped by someone in front of me, I couldn't see thier face...I tried running away and then I was suddenly held against a wall, I..I looked up and..I saw Yunho.."
Yeosang's hands balled into fists.
"Was he the one that did this to you?" He tried to stay calm, asking her that question.

She only nod giving Yeosang enough confirmation. He stood up darting towards Yunho. "I told you to stay away from her. I TOLD you that if you touch her I will end you myself!" He still tried to keep his calm. Yunho looked down and then up again. "I know that"
He said calmly, which irritated Yeosang only even more. He grabbed Yunho by his collar and pulled him down to his eye level.

"THEN WHY DID YOU EVEN TRY TO KILL HER HUH!?" Yeosang yelled into Yunho's face. Yunho chuckled and pushed Yeosang away.
"I couldn't resist myself. Look at her..she's pretty, smart and her blood tastes sweet. How would you expect me to stay away" Yeosang looked back at Y/n, who looked terrified.
He sighed and dragged Yunho outside of the house.

Y/n was quick enough to look out of the window, curiosity taking the best of her. The others tried to move her away but soon enough realized that it was no use.
Yeosang threw Yunho to the ground. Yunho stood up and kept the smile on his face.
„WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"
Yeosang yelled. Punching Yunho multiple times. Yunho quickly responded with throwing punches too. „You wanted to end me, now do it!" Yunho yelled.

Yeosang took a deep breath and broke a little bit of wood off from the wooden fence In front of thier house. He made his way towards Yunho and stabbed the piece of wood into Yunho's back, earning a loud scream from Yunho. He fell to the ground and started to breath heavy. „I want you gone Yunho. GONE. I cant kill you and for gods sake you know that! You're still family to all of us and STILL you decided to try to kill the only thing that I love"

Yeosang's eyes watered again, this time...tears of anger. He pulled the wood out of Yunho's back and pushed him to the ground. „Leave now, before I'll officially kill you." yeosang threatened. Yunho got up and sped away.
Before yeosang went inside, he let out a scream of frustration. Y/n was now sat on the floor, shaking, she was scared..scared of what will happen now...scared of how her life will be from now on.

What will she tell her parents?..

——————————————————————

Okay this is a quick release of chapter five😭 I didn't want y'all to wait another four days.