Akito x Reader Who Kisses Him Randomly

AHH I FORGOT TO UPLOAD THIS ANYWAYS happy birthday to me n happy new years!! This was short due to me being sick coughing a lot with a sore throat😞 Enjoy!!
Word count; 218

AHH I FORGOT TO UPLOAD THIS ANYWAYS happy birthday to me n happy new years!! This was short due to me being sick coughing a lot with a sore throat😞 Enjoy!!Word count; 218

༘♡ ⋆When you first started randomly kissing him, he frozen mid-stop and was super flustered he hid his face so fast that you can still see his face burning up!

༘♡ ⋆ Soon after a while you start randomly kissing him time to time, he might get used to the sudden kisses and his burning cheeks slowly fade away too.

༘♡ ⋆ Kiss him randomly at weekend garage and n he'll try his best not to show that much blushing mess he is! An most likely will tease him whenever you do kiss him randomly lol <3

༘♡ ⋆ "[Name] give me a warning next time!" Is hos response whenever you kiss him, but he doesn't complain because he will get you back whenever he gets the more powerful opportunity! Watch out!

༘♡ ⋆ Those little kisses you quickly n randomly do gives him bits of motivation but he wont admit it because he feels it to be embarrassing and you might tease him for that like An will. He always wonder why he always have sudden burst on energy a few minutes later after your surprise kiss, I wonder why (super cool thinking emoji)

༘♡ ⋆ BONUS!! The rest of vivid bad will pick up on akito's random energy burst whenever you randomly kiss him! Sometimes one of them will tell you if you can surprise kiss him for more energy during a practice or just for this certain day!