N25 Christmas headcanons

N25 Christmas headcanons is here! Wxs headcanons always brings me motivation to write, yes, Christmas is a month away but I just have to write this down for the winter holidays! Might be inaccurate just to let you know!

#123456 are hex codes of colors I imagine for Ena's painting gifts.

             ‧₊˚🎁‿ೃˎ˗ ᗰ𝒆𝗿𝗿𝛄 ᑕ𝒉𝗿𝖏𝙨𝙩𝒎𝝰𝙨

🎄- Christmas would probably be entirely new for everyone in n25 spending Christmas together, you try to enlighten the mood by doing Christmas activities to stop the awkward silence.

☃️- Mizuki would probably help you with the decoration setup, activities, etc. Ena would help too from time to time.

❄️- I would like to believe ena would make paintings that reminds n25 each one of them, a painting filled with colors with meanings of each emotions by each member. Mizuki will be filled with bright colors transitioning into darker shades of colors of their cheerful personality into their emotions they show at empty sekai. Kanade will be filled with grey like colors(ex. Hadley #B5ABBD , Modern Grey #6F6E72 ) swirled around, little music notes and stars swirling with the colors. Mafuyu will have dark purple-grey/black colors like Gothic Grape #474951 as the background, then a tree in the middle losing its long beautiful flowers falling in the ground with mafuyu sitting in the middle of the tree on the ground hiding her face with her legs.

🎁- I feel like Kanade with do a small soundtrack of bells and peoples holidays cheers to play as the background when they all open their gifts they got for each other.

    • —————————— 🎧 —————————— •

🎄- Mizuki's gifts for presents will probably be small accessories they make for each member like necklaces, bracelets, hair pieces, clothing etc. I also believe mizuki will gift them little handmade origamis with a generous letter thanking all of them for staying with them and trusting them with everything.

☃️- Even tho mafuyu might not or might have a gift so I will do 2 different scenery of these two.

- if mafuyu doesn't  have a gift she will try to express how she likes the gift and try to enjoy the activities you all planned, and probably might later the next day give you all gifts you all will enjoy tho she might be a day late she's sorry for having them ready <3

- If mafuyu did have some gifts for you all, I would think they would be small but generous gifts like things you guys really love from your hobbies I believe mafuyu would have gotten something small to help you enjoy your hobby. Like if you love sketching mafuyu would get an art sketchbook and colors and  pens/pencils for you.

❄️- You guys might have gone to a cafe a few days before Christmas since everything will be close on that day, so you all got to spend time together to enjoy eating food and chatting what you'll do when it's Christmas!

🎁- You'll bring gifts to all the virtual singers/vocaloid singers giving them some memories for them to remember and try to bring some feeling to them like how you would to mafuyu, now you just have to hope everyone remembers this special moment and have a soft, happy feeling when it's a special holiday again <3

! ———— Next Christmas headcanons: Vivid Bad Squad