Follow Home - An x Male!Reader

So sorry if this is short I don't have much motivation for really long scenarios so it's just a small one
Request by: JohnDreik

An knew it was wrong to follow you home, but she had a gut feeling to follow you home. It was out of the ordinary for An to follow anyone home unless it's usually for a surprise (birthday) party. An went through the dark, shadow and sketchy alleyway on not trying to get that she's following you.

"Ahh! Why do I have this gut feeling of following [name] after school! It feels weird don't he just go back home like every kid?" An thought to herself.

She didn't like this weird gut feeling, but she continued to do what it says for her to do. She continued to follow [name] knowing he is just going home. Once [name] had arrived at his house, he had a feeling someone was near and turned around to see if he's just being paranoid. An quickly ducked down to not be seen otherwise [name] might be thinking An is stalking him, tho it kinda does look like it. [name] looked back and opened the door to his house/apartment, closing it behind him. An came out of her little hiding spot and gave a sigh of relief, she didn't understand why she felt to follow [name] home. But atleast An can see he is safe.