Using whatever maps that Rhodes Island sent them, the UAV began to head in the direction of the Peterheim Middle School.

The Operator was cross referencing position with whatever maps that he was given. Given that he now has a picture of what the top bit of the school and its surrounding area looks like, he began to automate the UAV by inputting a picture and requesting the UAV start searching and marking the complex.

After a few minutes, the beacon went up. And he got back on the mic, "Komi-1 subdivision 1, the marker should now be visible on your goggles. That is the school itself."

"Copy that," Solnishko reports, gesturing towards the driver. He turned on something, and now his side of the windshield was seeing the beacon. Picking up the pace, the car began to lead the other 2 Tigrs, barreling towards the school.

One of the LAT soldiers in the vehicle looked out, wincing and sucking in teeth, "Blyat..." the RWS operator turned around and looked at her. "What is it comrade?"

"There's kids." The Driver only picked up the pace, the captain looking outside for herself and seeing the bodies of kids, some of them looked rather well off;

the others did not look the same.

"I gotta give it to some of them," the RWS operator spoke, the Medic spinning around to look at him, "Whoever did this, was not discriminating between anybody here."

Some of the people in the vehicle got a good chuckle out of the rather cynical humor.

The captain silenced everybody, "Let us not disrespect them," she puts her hands together and began to say a silent prayer.

Soon, after driving through the rubble-corpse filled streets, the vehicle stopped before a gate. The Tigrs parked somewhere close by. Grabbing her AK-74, the Captain opens her door, "Everybody but the RWS operators, out." Immediate compliance with the order followed. The infantry looked at the captain and awaited.

Clearing her throat, and taking a drink, Solnishko looks at them all, "Get the silencers out of the crate in the back," she sets her flash back down and looks at the dead bodies of what may have been students at this school. A rifleman nods, going back there, popping the latches and opening the lid.

A rifleman takes a silencer and starts screwing it onto the end of his AK-74, "What is point?" He questions the captain who was busy getting her own silencer applied to her barrel. She looks at him, explaining, "We must stay silent, I do not know if others are here, and if anybody else who used to be here is still alive and..." she gestures, "Sane."

Understanding, the soldiers began to get their silencers, and put them on. Once that was accomplished, Solnishko gestured, "I need 4 of you, with me," 4 from the group of infantry split and went to her, "I want 6 of you to stay here and defend the vehicles," 6 saluted in volunteer, "Good, now for the rest of you..."

She starts going up to the gate, its state alone only telling of whatever horrors they were going to find in this school, "Follow me, lets get whoever is alive out of here."

Within one of the closets that were in one piece and untouched by the horror of the school, there flickered a little lamp resting on a desk.

The shelves were mostly empty, and whatever containers that still resided mostly held some school supplies. This storage room was of decent size, and it had some cots and mattresses all within. On one of the cots, there laid a person. Sickly and deliberately keeping herself close to the lamp. She had yellow hair, what looks like a candy-decorated hairpin, and was dressed in a little schoolgirl's uniform, covered by a big jacket.

She was also covered in a blanket, keeping her warm.

Gummy was her name, and she tried to keep herself within a peaceful state of sleep. She didn't look good, she looked very ill in fact. And judging by the contortions on her face.