𝟙𝟛

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ 

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊

SMALL TRIGGER WARNING:
- mentions child abuse
- violence
- bad parenting
- abusive parents

—————————————-

in all honesty, nobody really knew what to do.

everybody was so used to the drunk, high, crazed and extremely happy yumie. everybody knew how to handle her.

but this was new. because she had never acted like this.

everyone just stayed silent. minds and thoughts wandering, and nobody; nobody could figure out what to say.

what could they say? this was the girl who got happy over seeing snakes, the one who would jump onto people happily with a grin on her face, the one who would get drunk or high and be even more crazed.

"yumie, let's just sit down and drink a nice cold glass of water alright?"

"mmmmmhhh~ alright blondieee."

shalnark grimaced a tiny bit at her harsh grip. lightly taking her hand away from his arms, he dragged her over towards a small pile of random blankets in the corner.

"okay you should get some rest now, 'kay?"

yumie giggled drunkenly, hiccuping slightly before letting out a big sigh and flopping back onto the blanket.

"do you like stories?" she asked, pawing at the air around her; most likely imagining something random floating.

shalnark stopped mid-step and turned to the rest of the troupe with a look of, 'what should I say???'

chrollo sighed and stood up. the rest of the members turned towards the noise, as he jumped down from the boxed crates and walked towards yumie.

"i do like them. you have a story to share?"

"yeahhhh... but just because, this is a fake story because... because yes."

machi rested her chin on her arm, leaned back and listened.

"well. once upon a time there was a little girl name yumie."

she looked at the confused faces.

"the yumie in the story is not me okay?"

"anyway, yumie and her mom were a very messed up family you know..."

phinks raised an eyebrow and exchanged a glance with feitan.