𝟚

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ 

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊

she had called her friend up again when she had arrived at yorknew, and when she asked for her location her friend gave it to her.

she saw her walking outside of the bar.

she didn't recognize kei at first, after all, it had been at least 2 years since they last saw eachother in person.

"yumie? what are you doing here?" she asked, although she had a pretty good idea of why her friend was here.

the black haired girl sighed, tapping her fingers on the sides of her cheeks as she lets out a pout.

"you didn't wanna see me?" yumie asked sadly, and she wiped a fake tear away from her eye. the other female giggled, and hugged her friend saying their greetings and hugs.

kei replied, "of course I wanted to see you. just surprised!" she got over her so called shocked quickly, and asked, "so now that your here, wanna meet that guy with me? maybe you can get a deal with him too."

yumie nodded eagerly, and ran quickly ahead of her friend and called, "c'mon kei!!!" excitedly, and her friend laughed and ran to catch up with her.

after about an hour of walking however, she stopped at a grimy looking broken down building. looked down at her phone, then looked back up. the building had looked so terrible in fact, that kei wrinkled her nose and asked, "you think this is it? phinks lives here?"

yumie shrugged and made a "hmm" noise, and she wrinkled her nose as well, and responded, "I thinks so. seems shady enough for a criminal."

both girls looked at eachother and nodded, then made their way into the grimy looking shelter.

"uh hello? is phinks here?!" kei yelled, cupping her hands and she called out again.

when she didn't hear a response, she felt a sharp pain in her leg. she spun again, and was met face to face with her friend.

but her face was in a dangerous smirk, and her nen was activated.

"...yumie... your snake?" kei asked quickly, but breathlessly as she bent down and tried to claw the snake off her. though there was no point to it, because she already felt a rush of venom through her ankle.

gasping in pain, her eyes widened as she felt more snakes start to crawl onto her and at this point, she wasn't able to get any of them off because she could feel her ankles harden up.

the stone was spreading, and quickly too.

first her ankles, now her legs and going up and up, before her ears could turn into the stoned structure the last thing she could pick up was,

"I know what you did... you dirty dirty liar." and a few seconds later there was a stone body on the floor, their face shaped in a mix of fear and realization.

yumie took a breath and stepped back to admire her work. "well, that's a wrap." she said, immediately changing her dangerous aura to a cheery one.

she heard clapping however, and when she looked in front of her she spotted 13 people in front of her.

her cheery face turned into a grin.

"well hey there..." yumie said, as she twirled a strand of her hair and pursed her lips together, then let a breath out.

she glanced at the body on the floor, then looked back up.

"delivery for you phinks." she said, as she grabbed the body and threw it at the blonde man.

he dodged it quickly, and the body shattered on the ground, breaking into more then a dozen pieces.

"oopsie, guess her head wasn't as hard as i thought."

the man with a cross on his head walked forward, and yumie took one step closer.

and another step.

and then she jumped forward.

"ROLOOOOOOO!!!" she yelled, and hugged the man in front of her.

"hello yumie. how are you?"

————

heyyy sorry this chapters kinda short
check out my other stories! Luvu all🫶