𝟙𝟙

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ 

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊

there was silence for a few seconds after the two best buddies left.

phinks broke the silence.

"so... you guys fucked?"

illumi let out a groan as he slapped his palm to his forehead. he really really really did not need the phantom troupe to know about his previous love life with one of their own members.

but he answered the question regardless with a sigh.

"... yeah." he muttered softly, and across the room a pink and purple haired male had started to laugh in his usual annoying and sly tone.

illumi turned his attention to hisoka who had finished laughing and started examining his nails.

"what're you laughing about clown?" the dark haired male asked. the man in question shrugged and looked at his acquaintance.

"been a long time since you and yumie met up, hasn't it?"

illumi scoffed and flipped the clown off angrily. "i still can't believe mother liked her. so did father, so did milluki, and killua. you get the gist."

the clown shrugs and crosses his leg as he continues to stay perched on his rock. a small smile skips across his lips for a few seconds as he asks, "you know, I always forgot why you two broke up in the first place."

there was silence after that.

nobody spoke, nobody moved.

the troupe seemed to want to know because they all glanced at eachother for a second before turning back to illumi and awaiting for his answer.

"i'm gonna kill you, you damn clown." illumi mutters lowly, he was extremely on the verge of stabbing him in the heart a million times.

but pushing that aside, the others were staring at him intently as if waiting for what the answer to hisoka's question was.

"so... how did you guys break up?"

illumi didn't exactly know who asked that but he had a sneaking suspicion it was either that blonde guy with weird eyebrows or that one short emo dude.

"uhhh, i think it was more of a events overlapping on top of eachother thing." the dark long haired male said, as he racked his brain for some events where they had fought over something.

chrollo stood up with his hands in his pockets and rolled his eyes. with the questioning gazed at him, he simply replied back, "i can't listen to this gushy shit anymore. i'm gonna go find someone to kill."

uvogin raised an eyebrow.

"you need help boss?"