𝟛

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊

she gave a thumbs up to the cross man, then she jumped back a few feet away from chrollo,  "HEY HEY HEY, guess who's back?" yumie yells, and she spreads her arms wide, as if she had an audience.

which, wasn't incorrect.

"...why'd you kill her yumie." phinks asked, and his eyes darted to the broken stone body then back to the smiling and cheery girl in front of him.

she pouted like a small child, crossing her arms and leaping over to Phinks.

"well, did you even have a good deal with her? she was kinda useless anyway."

the blonde man was about to protest until chrollo cut in.

"yumie, what are you even doing back here?" he asked.

the girl wasn't really sure if he was happy that she was here, or just plain upset.

she shrugged, dodging the question and bounced happily over to where Machi was standing, she hugged her enthusiastically while the pink haired girl was having none of it.

she huffed, then looked around the place.

"you guys are no fun. just because I blew up the past bases a few times, got shalnark in jail, threw hisoka off a roof, got machi and shizuku kidnapped with me, threw hisoka of a boat, and almost got chrollo blown up, dosen't mean you have to be so mean."

there was silence for a few seconds.

"YOU ALMOST BLEW CHROLLO UP!!!"

"... you got me in jail?"

"I GOT KIDNAPPED TOO YOU KNOW!"

"YOU THREW HISOKA OFF A FREAKING ROOF?!"

yumie sighed, blowing a strand of hair away from her face and picked at her nails as she ignored all the troupe members yelling at her. slipping her hands into her pockets, she walked around the place in boredom trying to find something specific.

"yo rolo, we got food?" yumie asks, dodging the hit coming from nobunaga, and punching phinks on the side of his check.

the boss shook his head, only for yumie to whine dramatically.

both men immediately understood that she had not changed at all since last time she was here.

"you guys are telling me that you could have easily stolen food, but instead you decide to starve yourself?"

the troupe looked at eachother before muttering out excuses. yumie sighed and looked up at the ceiling, expecting food to fly down from the sky. that would've been nice, but no, that didn't happen.

instead, yumie takes matters into her own hands and she leaves the base with shalnarks, shizuku, nobunaga's and phinks wallets which had some money in it at least.