Chapter 6

Written: 1/1/23

I stop as I start to hear something come from the speakers, music, and then words (ofc).

"Once again, another fun day at school.".

I roll my eyes and Gwi-nam starts to snicker.

"Everyone, close your eyes...".

Gwi-nam bends down and grabs the knife.

"... and calm your hearts.".

"Okay.", he mutters, "Broadcasting room.".

He starts to walk to (what I assume) the broadcasting room, then breaks into a run.

The hoards of zombies were bolting and grabbing at the speakers, running into me a lot.

I was starting to lose my patience, and I grabbed Gwi-nams knife and started stabbing the shit out of this one larger zombie.

After some running we had made it to the broadcasting room.

"Lee Cheong-san.".

I start to look around and spot Gwi-nam looking at a map.

I walk over and see a sorta kinda weird map of the school.

He walks out of the room and looks to his right for a small time and then to his left.

He starts to walk to the sound of struggling (idk).

I walk in and spot a boy on the ground who's getting attacked by a zombie.

Gwi-nam stabbed it in the neck and pulled away as it fell. Then stabbed it again.

"You moran.", Gwi-nam scolds as the boy throws the zombie off of him.

"Total loser, huh?", he asks. "Thank you.", the boy thanks to Gwi-nam.

"Of course. I saved your ass.", Gwi-nam paused, "I'm looking for Cheong-san?". "Cheong-san? For what?".

"Death.".

I hit his shoulder, "Ah, no! You don't say that if you want someone to help you, dumm dumm!".

"What do you mean?", the boy asks. "I'm killing him.", Gwi-nam explains. The boy looks at his knife, "You're badly hurt. Are you okay?".

"I'm great. I'm so fucking great. So, Cheong-san?".

"That's not funny.", the boy says, a bit of fear radiating off of him.

"He's not joking, trottel!", I yell.

A pause happens.
"You were always like that.", Gwi-nam explains, "Isn't that right?".

""Do this"", "Dont do that.". Always ordering me around.", Gwi-nam sighs, "It's okay, though. You fought better than I did. But you cant do that anymore.".

Gwi-nam slashed the knife at the boy and he ducked.

They started to fight and Gwi-nam threw the boy into a wall.

"You're nothing special.".

They start to fight again and I stand there not knowing what to do.

"What do I do?", I look at Gwi-nam.

Then I get the answer, "Stand there. I'm doing this by myself.".

Then the boy gets him a headlock and I hear crunching.

Then Gwi-nam grabs his collar and chucks him at the wall.

The boy was out of breathe and my boyfriend started to beat the shit out of him.