Chapter 10

Written 1/5/22

"Seriously? Again? Are you kidding me?", he asked.

I gulped.

Who's side do I choose?

Cheong-San started to sit up, I can only imagine how much pain he was in. Physically, mentally, and emotionally. My G-d, this poor boy.

"You know. I thought it was gonna be super fun to kill you.", Gwi-nam laughed. "But not anymore?", Cheong-san asked. "I'll kill you even if it isn't fun.", Gwi-nam answered. "Stop acting tough. What do you think? You look cool? Nobody thinks that way. You're just scared because you'll get caught for killing the principal. You're still a coward and a loser. Y/n deserves better.", Cheong-san slowly grabbed a metal pole, and I saw him grab a handful of dirt.

"Don't talk about her.", Gwi-nam curls his lip, "Leave her out of this. This is between us.".

"Ask her yourself. Are you a loser? Are you a coward?", Cheong-san tilts his head.

Gwi-nam scoffs and turns to me.

"I have nothing to fear.", Cheong-san said, causing Gwi-nam to turn back around, "I'm not scared of you, either.".

Gwi-nam walked over and Cheong-san threw dirt into his eye.

Cheong-san stabbed Gwi-nam threw the chest and gets thrown away.

I watch in horror, not knowing whose side to choose.

Gwi-nam attempts to stab Cheong-san a few times but to no avail, he fails.

They start to fight, and they get a few god hits on each other.

Gwi-nam ultimately gets to the winning position, straddling Cheong-san, his hand around his neck, choking him to death.

"I'll gouge out your eye.", Gwi-nam laughed as Cheong-san screamed in absolute pain.

I cover my mouth in horror as Cheong-san rolls around the ground in extreme pain.

Gwi-nam chuckled and tasted Cheong-sans eye blood.

He got up, kicking Cheong-san around a bit before smiling, "Run away.".

"G-G-Gwi-nam.", I gasp,

"You actually did it.".

"Damn right.", Gwi-nam smiled, reaching out his hand, "Come. Let's get away.".

Ending 1: dedicated to (unfriended)

"No.", I shake my head. "You're a monster.", I whisper.

"What?", his face goes blank, "You're serious? After what I just did for us?".

"That's horrible.", I shake my head, "What you just did... it's horrible.".

Gwi-nam walks closer to me and I shiver in fear, "Leave me alone.".

He walks closer.

"Leave me alone!", I repeat, "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!".

Once he was close enough, he grabbed my hair, yanking it extremely hard, "You will be mine, whether you like it or not.".

I scream as he throws me to the ground.

"Let Cheong-san live! You can take me!", i yell as he walks closer to Cheong-san.

He turns to me, walking closer to me, "If you run, I'll let you leave.".

"Not if it means you'll kill Cheong-san.", I stay in my place.

I hear a loud noise, a rough shock wave following.

I watch as Gwi-nam walks closer to me, not noticing Cheong-san standing up behind him.

As a loud gust of fire shoots through, I help tackle Gwi-nam to the ground with Cheong-san, well, pit of zombies.

I scream in pain as the fire engulfs my friend, boyfriend, and I's body.

The pain was horrific and unbearable.

Then it all went black.

Ending 2: dedicated to (also unfriended)

I grab Gwi-nams hand, grasping it tightly.

"Where do you want to go?", I ask, "They're bombing this place.".

"Anywhere but here, then, the love of my life.".

A/n:

I know that last ending was shot but I didn't know what else to put.

Other than that, I really hope you enjoyed this book! It was so fun to make and I plan on making more AOUAD books!

I love all of you people!

Stay hydrated, babes! Cause I sure forget

-Juliana Elizabeth