Seed of Chaos

She ran through the forest, tears streaming from her eyes and a knot of anger constricting her chest almost as tightly as the journal she kept pressed against it. She couldn't wait another second to set her plan in action. The moment had come, she had to prove herself to everyone. She could see the circle in the forest now, embellished with offerings and statues to the god she'd made contact with time and time again. He had promised her power, tremendous strength, and access to magic only gods could wield—everything her family said she wasn't capable of and more.
15 1 23 5 16 19 6 9 10 12 25 18 6 15 19 10 20. 16 9 1 8 23 4 16 19 4 15 21!
She stopped at the edge of the circle and caught breath. Chest heaving, heartbeat pounding in her head, water heavy in her eyes, she tore open the dusty journal and tossed aside page after page of descriptions of creatures that never existed. The tears blurring her vision didn't bother her; she hardly needed to read the incantation anymore and only held the book as a formality. She shouted the odd, nonsensical words into the forest. She hardly had to wait for the god to appear before her.
He stared down at her. Something about His gaze always set her hair on end, but she couldn't place quite what. Not that it mattered; His offer was too generous to refuse. She stared back, feeling her anger melt into manic vengeance. He smiled at her.
"So, are we doing this, kid?"