I like our house in Texas,I know mom likes it too.the job she got here will change our life,but moving still felt like something we may shouldn't do.

I don't know.....

It was easy to say that it was mom who had chosen the house,I hadn't been able to see the reason at first, okay! It looks bigger than our house in Texas but it's still small.

The car slows eventually and comes to stop in front of our so called new house,I star at it, thinking about the new memories I will built here.

I hope my memories here to be nice.

"Well well well... ladies WELCOME TO YOU NEW HOME!!"Laura beamed.

New?

Home!?

I glance at the house trying to find something that will makes it less nicer than our old house.nothing!.i found nothing.the house is just perfect.ugh!
It's is bigger than it looks in the website,two stories.

We climbed out.mom hurried to grab her luggets from the car.but I remain still, watching the new house, not even blinking because if I blink that means it's real,that means I'm not dreaming and I badly need this situation to be dream.

"Abbi,grab your luggets out"mom's voice snap me back to Earth.

"I am so sorry ladies I should go my little baby needs me the baby sitter is going insane,she just called and told me to come, Beatrice doesn't seem to stop crying"Laura rush to hug us both and and hurried to her car.

"Bye then"mom waved at her.

"Bye!"she yelled as she climbed in the car and put the car in drive.

"Thanks Laura!"mom shouted clearly to annoy her.

"F*** Kal!!"Laura shouted back as she drives off.

Once all our luggets are inside,I take a look at the unfamiliar house.the house is smaller than it looks from out side but HELL.... it's bigger than our former one.

I hate this house!

It's just.... perfect.

Their is a kitchen and small living room orderly filled with proper furniture,and their is a laundry room up their.i head upstairs and there are three doors.the first door on the right of the hallway is open,I peer in and see a plaid bed spread and nice window,I open the second of the door: bathroom.

The third is another bedroom in the right side of the hallway.i step in and close the door behind me,my eyes dart through the room: a small bed,black drawer,a middle length shelf filled with books, wooden floor, blue black walls,desk with computer and another door.
I open the another door and peer in, bathroom. It's bathroom. MY OWN BATHROOM.

This what I dreamt of my of.

There was only one small bathroom in our old house which I have to share it with mom.but now,I have my own bathroom.

I at least found something nice in this house that would make me love it.

The room looks nice it's neat,it face the sun,I think I like it.

Not bad...

I like it...

I rushed to mom's room and stopped to knock the door.this is one of mom's principles.'always knock the door three times and wait for my answer' that's what she always say. I don't even know why.

I knock the door three times and as the principle says Waited for her answer.she answers shortly after, I gave her no chance to talk before I throw my self at her.she hug me back laughing with confusion.