KRILLIN: Finally! Now let's hurry up and wish back Piccolo, Tenshinhan, and Chiaotzu.

GOHAN: What about Yamcha?

KRILLIN: What about Yamcha?

VEGETA: (thinking) I don't know what this "Yamcha" is, but it sounds just like Raditz.

"Well, to be honest, yeah. Sorry man, but, yeah." Tien said, wincing.

KRILLIN: Eternal Dragon... Rise up and grant our wish!

(nothing happens)

GOHAN: It's not working. Is that what you're supposed to say?

KRILLIN: Honestly, that's always been pretty vague. Usually, just gather 'em together and then out pops the magic dragon.

GOHAN: Maybe there's something special about Namekian Dragon Balls.

KRILLIN: Huh. Maybe if I sing to it. ♪I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves...♪

"Obviously that not going to work." Bardock cut in, though the bald one was right about how it got on a person's nerves.

GOHAN: Actually, Krillin, I was thinking something else. Maybe the only way to summon it is to call it in its native language.

"Thank you, Gohan," Gine said.

KRILLIN: I don't speak German! And the only person I know who does was the toilet... And it's dead... God rest his seat.

"Namekian isn't German. That's kinda racist." Piccolo bit back.

(Vegeta then senses Ginyu and Jeice approaching Frieza's ship)

VEGETA: (thinking) Agh! What? Oh, you can't be serious...!

GOHAN: Huh? Hey Krillin, I feel two power levels coming this way. You don't think my dad failed, do you?

"Wait, can't you identify your father's power level?" Gine asked. "No, I only managed to teach him the basics of ki detection, I was more focused on nurturing his combat abilities," Piccolo answered.

KRILLIN: No way, Gohan, your dad's the best! But on the off-chance, HIDE YOURSELF! (takes Gohan and hides behind a rock)

(Ginyu and Jeice arrive at Frieza's ship)

JEICE: Oi! Cap'n! Someone's dug up the balls!

GINYU: Well then, someone's in for the beating of their life.

KRILLIN: Hey, Goku! Check it out, we dug up the Dragon Balls! How ya doin'? D'you win that fight against the Ginyu guy? Why's that Space New Zealand guy here?

"I can't tell whether he did that just to piss him off or if it's just more of his stupidity," Beerus said.

JEICE: Aw, what the fu--

KRILLIN: And what's up with the scouter? Do you happen to know anybody who speaks German? (gets bitch-slapped by Ginyu) AHAGH!

"Namekian isn't German, Krillin. Though to be honest, with how insensitive you are in this version, I wouldn't put racism, consciously or otherwise, past you." Dende said forcefully.

(Krillin Owned Count: 13)

KRILLIN: Augh! And what was that about?

GOHAN: Krillin, that's not my dad!

"A bit late kid." Elder kai commented.

(Ginyu smirks evilly)

KRILLIN: Gohan, of course it's your dad. Goku, what's your favorite food?