⋆Finney Blake⋆ //bad storms//

I hate thunderstorms with the life of me.. I've always got such a fear that it's gonna end with a tornado and I'm terrified of those as well. The rain sounds are beautiful but the loud thunder striking was my last straw.

I know you're not supposed to go out during thunderstorms and stuff but I can't handle it. I felt my hands shaking. I slid my shoes on and headed towards the front door. I'm beyond thankful Finney lives near me.

I ran outside towards Finneys house as quick as I could while the rain began soaking me. My feet were going so fast I almost slipped taking the turn towards the next street. I finally reached his house knocking on the door sort of loud due to the thunder overpowering the noise.

The door opened as Finneys eyes widened and he immediately pulled me inside. He went and grabbed a towel to wrap around me. "What are you doing here?" He asked panicky.

"I hate storms, I didn't want to be alone" I replied sounding ashamed. His panicked face was replaced with an adoring one. "I get that, I'm beyond glad you're here. I just hate that you were out in that storm" He quietly spoke walking over to me and kissing my forehead.

He grabbed ahold of my hand and brought me to his room. The house was quiet, all you could hear were our feet pattering.

He opened his room door heading towards the closet to dig out some clothes for me to change into. I dried my hair the best I could while the rest of me was still soaked. I felt bad for dripping water all over his floor.

"I'm sorry by the way" I spoke as he handed me one of his black tshirts and some of his plaided pj pants. "Don't be angel, I'd rather you be here with me anyways" He spoke shooting me a toothy smile.

God I adore him. I turned around and headed towards his bathroom to change out of the clothes I was currently in.

I peeled them off of me and put his clothes on feeling instantly warm and comfortable. It put a smile on my face while walking out bringing my clothes with me to put in a bag so it didn't just sit there causing the hamper to be wet.

I hurried to put them in a bag and rushed to his room. I opened his door finding him criss crossed on his bed. He had his lamp on and the curtain above his bed was open showing the pretty rain on the window.

I walked over crawling on his bed next to him. He pulled me closer to him. "You always look so amazing in my clothes" he whispered in my ear laying down. I felt my face become a deep shade of red while I laid down on his arm while it wrapped around me.

Sleep eventually took ahold of us while I remained on his chest listening to his heartbeat in my sleep. (Idk if that makes sense coming out in words??)
———————————————————

It's currently storming and I have a bad fear of thunderstorms and tornadoes so this helped me feel a bit better and get my mind off the thunder.