ꔛ Vance Hopper ꔛ //the night diner//

It is currently 3am and I'm unable to sleep. I've had a lot on my mind here lately.

Like Vance Hopper. He's such an asshole who's gotten in fights the past few times I've seen him. I hate him so much but he's always been so nice to me and I hate that even more. I don't have a crush on him, but he's gotten me to the point I wanna be around him.

I decided to clear my head by going on a walk. I got dressed in a band t-shirt and some flares. I decided to just wear my converse instead.

I put my special necklace on and grabbed some money in case and walked outside. I don't know where I'm headed to right now but I just need to clear my head.

I saw the diner a little bit away and since I have money, I just walked over to it.

I loved how beautiful the diner is at night, there are still some cars so I knew it was open.

I just shrugged and walked in. The smell of pancakes and food hit my nose and the sound of almost quiet music playing in my ears was enough to have me feel relaxed.

I went and sat down at a table by myself looking around when a waitress came up.

"Hello! What can I get you tonight?" She asked with a sweet voice.

"Can I just get a medium shake?" I asked looking up at her. I know it's not a good idea to be drinking a shake at 3 in the morning but eh, who cares.

I saw out of the corner of my eyes blonde curly hair causing me to freeze.

'God please don't be him, please don't be him, please don't-'

"Shit" I said out loud feeling a hot liquid being poured on me. I looked up to see a waitress in a puddle of coffee on the ground. As much as my lap and chest burn right now, It's not important. "You okay?" I asked giving her a hand to help up.

"Yeah I'm alright, are you? I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry" She apologized profusely. "Nonono you're okay, you didn't mean to" I spoke as she stood up running to go get towels.

I looked up to see a smirking Vance. Just my fucking luck I guess.

"You need some help with um- that?" He spoke pointing at my shirt. "No, I'd rather you leave me alone" I said spitting my words like venom as I stood up to go try to clean myself in the bathroom.

I thought he would have left me alone but he just smiled and grabbed my hand. "Follow me" He spoke leading me out of the diner.

"What part of leave me alone makes you think I want to follow you" I spoke feeling anger rise in me. I don't hate Vance. I don't even know why I'm being so mean.. why am I being so mean?

He led me to his house, it was a few minute away walk. It was quiet but nice. The sounds of faint crickets and the beautiful moon lighting up our path enough for us to see.

He walked up to the door opening it while I just followed. He shut the door behind us and walked away to I'm guessing his room. I stood there awkwardly as I didn't know if he wanted me to follow or not.

He turned around walking back grabbing my hand again. "You were supposed to follow me dummy" he said laughing quietly. I just nodded.

Once we made it in his room, he shut the door turning on a lamp beside his bed that showed his entire room. The amazing posters he has on his wall and how it just screams Vance.

I watched him walk over to his closet pulling out a t-shirt and some shorts and handed it to me.

"What do you want me to do with these?" I asked dumbly. He just stared with a smile attempting to form. "Wear it? I don't know why else I would have given you clothes" he spoke turning around laughing a little.

I looked around with my lips pressed into a line.  I quickly took off my clothes and changed. I felt as though I have done it all, I mean I highly doubt he lets anyone touch his clothes let alone wear them.

"You're good now" I spoke quietly. He turned around as his eyes widened. "Woah-"

"What?" I asked. I didn't want him thinking I look bad. "You look really cool" He spoke.

He went over and picked up the clothes I had before. He began walking over to the door looking at me before just walking out of his room.

I went over and sat on his bed like it was my own, might as well just get comfortable while I'm here, I don't even know if I'm gonna go home or not.

I must have waited a few minutes or so before he came back. He looked like he had something on his mind.

"Can I ask why you hate me? I don't think I've ever done anything to you" he spoke quietly as he looked me in my eyes.

"I don't hate you, I do hate the way I'm confused about you if that makes any sense" I replied fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

"What do you mean confused about me?" He looked away before laying flat on the bed looking up.

"I mean I want to hate you, yet I can't, there's just something about you that doesn't let me" I spoke. He looked over at me with a small smile. "Can I be honest with you?" I nodded. "I kinda feel like that with you as well. You make it impossible to dislike you so I'm always trying to be near you because you're just cool to me y'know?"

He kept his gaze on me. I simply smiled. "Hah, imagine wanting to be around me" I said immediately regretting ruining the moment.

He just laughed and looked back up. "Yeah, kinda weird huh?" I just laughed and pulled my knees up to my chest. "So are you gonna stay here or do you want me to walk you home?"

I thought for a second. "I'll just stay here, I don't feel like walking back home"

I watched his eyes glisten as he sat up and nodded.
                                                            1098 words
———————————————————
I don't even know about this one, I might delete it but it was an off the top of my head thing. 😭💃

The Finney scream part 2 is coming out soon.. so be on the lookout 🤣👀👀