Chapter 7

"Good bye, Captain," I bid my good bye to my brother. He waved his hand and smiled before turning his back on me and walking away.

He needed to go to a business meeting in Spain. He would stay there for a week, so I had time to go back to where I wanted to go. I sighed before walking towards my car while I was playing with my pen knife in my hand.

I roamed around Manila for a while before my flight. I flew to Palawan and went to my old house, the house that my brother bought me the last time we went there. The house was a bit old now, but it was totally fine.

After taking a shower, I went to the basement to make a plan. I was sure that he was here in the Philippines already since he was one of our passengers when my brother and I drove the plane all the way to Manila. He was from England, but he stayed in California for a business meeting. He was our passenger, but he didn't see me. 

"How are you, Hades? I'm back," I said before, smirking devilishly. I threw the axe at his picture that was attached to the wall, leaving a cut there.

After making a plan, I drove my car to their lovely house. I went outside my car when I had already gotten there. I took off my shades and smirked.

It's been 4 years, huh?

"I'm back, bitches," I whispered before walking towards their gate, where a doorbell was attached to it. I rang it until someone went out.

"Hades," I smirked upon stating his name.

"Oh, Felize! You came back!" He happily shouted and even covered his mouth with his hand. 

"Yes, boss," I smirked.

"Your car?"  He asked while pointing at the old Mercedes Benz behind me.

I nodded.

"Come in," he motioned, and I followed him inside their house.

You welcomed me, so no backing out, huh?

"I missed you," he said while we were walking.

I didn't respond and just roamed my eyes around their house. This house changed a lot, including the furniture, the curtains, and the paintings.

"Stop being cheesey," I finally responded.

"So, how are you?" He asked, changing the topic. 

"You saw me fine, right? So why are you asking?" I raised a brow.

Nauuna siyang maglakad sa akin at nakasunod lang naman ako sa kaniya. He chuckled before turning to me.

"You didn't change at all," he pointed out.

"Do I need to change myself?" I sarcastically asked.

He shook his head.

Pagdating namin sa kitchen, he turned to me. "Wanna eat?"  He asked and smiled. "I'll not accept no as an answer."

I sighed before nodding twice.

"I cooked tempura for lunch. It just happened that my mom didn't go home today. It's okay, though. You're here."  He told me while getting the dish he cooked.

"Are you on a diet or what?" He asked.  I was about to answer when he talked again. "Nevermind, just get your own rice."

I stood up and got a plate from their kitchen cabinet. After getting one, I took rice from the rice cooker. I just took enough for me.

"Felize," he suddenly called.

"Yes?"  I responded.

I froze when I felt mighty arms encircle my waist. He leaned his chin on my shoulder and whispered. "I missed you... A lot."

My facial expression didn't change at all. I held his hand, which was resting on my stomach, and sighed. "I would say the same."

Not in a good way.

"What is your work?" He asked while still hugging me from behind. I felt and heard his heavy breathing on my bare shoulder because I was wearing a black tank top.

"I do not have work. I'm still finding." I answered.

"Great," he chuckled. "I want you to be my bodyguard again."

Gladly, mister.

After eating, we went to the lawn in their backyard and sat on the grass. I was holding a guitar that was his friend's. I missed playing guitar, which is why when I saw the guitar in his room, I asked him if I could play it.

I positioned the guitar on my lap before strumming. I played "Every Summertime" by Niki.

"At 18, we were undergrads
I stayed out late, never made it to class, uh
Outer Richmond in a taxicab
You were sweating bullets on the way to my dad's, and oh
You said 'Baby, I think we're moving too fast', ah-ah" I sang while playing the guitar; my attention was just on the guitar I was holding.

"And I swear the magnolias flashed a smile
And that's when I caught myself hoping you'd stay a while" I looked at Hades when I suddenly felt awkward because I was feeling his stare.

"Baby, I'd give up anything to travel inside your mind
Baby, I fall in love again every summer.
My dad taught me to choose 'em wisely, but you don't have to try
Because, baby, I fall in love every summertime" I sang the chorus while looking intently at Hades, not breaking our staring competition.

Kumanta lang ako hanggang sa chorus. After singing, I quietly placed the guitar on the grass and stared at the lake in front. I was thinking about when and where I should kill him.

Maybe I should kill him a week before I go back home? I have 1 month and 2 weeks before killing him.