Chapter 1

"Madame, this is your gun," my bodyguard handed me my revolver.

"Did you pack my case?" I asked him while examining my gun. I have not used this for months because of some reasons.

"Yes, Madame," he nodded.

"Let's go," I turned my back on him and started walking towards the chopper that was waiting for me. My brother was already inside.

"Hey, deathtrap, your revolver is back," my brother said as soon as I sat down beside him.

"Of course, it missed to shot heads," I smirked, remembering how I'd headshot my teacher using it.

The chopper started to move when Jiro signaled the pilot. There were four more chopper surrounded us as we go. Those were for our safetiness, because fuck, we have lots of rivals. They were everywhere, and I loved it when they come to me.

From California, we flew to the Philippines. We stayed in Manila for a night before going to the island of Palawan.

"Jenna, here's your key," my brother threw the car keys to me.

"What car is this?" I asked him as I examined the key.

"Vios," he answered. "Alam kong sanay ka sa Porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari, at mga mamahaling sasakyan pero nasa probinsiya tayo. We need to be humble, just for once."

"Okay," I nodded. "The car is kinda cheap so can I torture it?"

"Only if you let me torture your Porsche," he glared at me.

"Just kidding, kiddo," I rolled my eyes at him.

"We are in the Philippines, pwede ka mag-Filipino." He seriously said. "And dagdag ko lang, do not wear expensive clothes when you're out. Especially when you are in your mission."

"I'm not stupid, you moron," I rolled my eyes at him.

"If you need help, just call me," he walked away, ignoring my disgusted face. "Good bye, deathtrap."

"Where are you going?" I asked in my usual tone.

"To the moon," he laughed.

"Bobo," I muttered. "I am serious, Jiroin."

"I'm going to Manila, business meeting," he answered before going out of my room.

I stayed in my room for hours, creating a plan, before I went out to eat. There was no maid in the house so what would I do? I did not want my bodyguards to cook my food. Baka lagyan nila ng gayuma.

I drove my car and went to a seafood restaurant. While looking at the menu, someone sat down in front of me. I looked at the person with my usual dark and grumpy eyes and then started observing it from hair to body.

"Uhm," the guy scoffed. "Sorry, wala na kasing table eh. Galing akong work kaya pagod ako, wala ka namang kasamang kumain, diba?"

"You think?" I asked.

"Parang nagbabanta ito ah," he gulped and then talked to himself. "Mafia ba 'to? Black ang suot mula ulo hanggang paa eh. Damay mo na makeup na pang patay."

"I'm here, you silly," I looked at him with warning eyes and then smiled sweetly.

"Sorry, Miss, curious lang," he rubbed his nape.

"I'm curious too if my crocodile would love your flesh," my deadly smile did not vanish.

He was about to talk when someone pulled him. "Ano bang ginagawa mo—" the man stopped when he saw me watching. "May date ka pala, gunggong. Bakit 'di mo sinabi?"

"Kailan pa ako nakipag-date sa malabampirang babae?" The guy named Dylan fought back. I heard the other guy call him Dylan a while ago so I knew his name.

"Eh bakit ka nakaupo rito?" His friend asked.

"Wala na kasing table eh, nagugutom pa man din ako," Dylan answered. "Tara na nga, gunggong ka talaga." And then he pulled his friend out of my sight.

After eating, I used my car to drive to the mansion where my target was living. It seems like their family was happy and complete. Lucky me because I was the first one to ruin it. I took my sunglasses off and stared at the white mansion.

I smiled when I remembered that I had the floor plan of this mansion. I took it from the passenger seat and smiled like crazy.

Days passed by, and the next thing I knew was I was in the basement with Jiro, planning my first step.

"It would be better if you are the one who will be your eyes. We cannot trust anyone in here. I suggest you disguise as a maid." He told me.

"Maid? Fuck, since when you saw me dressed like that? And since when you saw me clean dirt? I'd rather be a bodyguard than that." I scoffed.

"Oh, I forgot you're Daddy's spoiled princess," he scoffed, either. "It's so hard to help you, to be honest."

"It's just your opinion. Just tell me you're weak." I rolled my eyes and threw the axe (I was holding) in the air and it landed on the table, leaving some cracks on there.

"Okay, my strong 18-year-old sister who got expelled 5 times in school, transferred in different schools 20 times, murdered 8 classmates, 3 teachers, and 1 principal!" He concluded.

"It's 12, not 8, and 6, not 3," I corrected. "And it would be better if you add the 18 kids I tortured."

"You need therapists, really," he shook his head. "You're crazy, Jen."

"Okay, my brother who killed 3 men, 5 gays, and 1 woman," I raised a brow.

"Let's take that aside," he glared at me.

"Are we going to make a plan or just argue?" I gave back the glare.

"Anyways, I already made you fake IDs and fake birth certificate for your fake identity."

"Great, what's my new name?" I asked.

"Maria—"

"Oh man, ang daming pangalan. Bakit 'yan pa? You know I hate our grandmother's name." I complained.

"Easy, tyrant," he smirked then handed me the birth certificate.

'Felize Enriquez'

"You guys are insane," I glared at my brother. "First, Mom named me after 'Merry Christmas' and then you named me Felize which means happy. Have you lost your mind, dude? You know I hate the word happy. It's so crap."

"I am not good at finding names, pardon," he shrugged his shoulders. "Kinuha ko lang din 'yan sa pangalan mo. Merize."

"Edi sana Merine o Maureen na lang. Mas maganda pa nga 'yong Maria eh." I glared at him and cursed him in my mind.

"So I'll change it?" He asked with sorry eyes.

"Fix that Jiroin Monroe," I walked away. "Let's just make the plan tomorrow. Felt bad, you ruined my mood."

The next day, he cooked breakfast for me. I know that it was his peace offering.

"Hey, deathtrap, I cooked your favorite breakfast," he smiled at me and pulled the chair for me.

"Who told you?" I asked him.

"None?" He tilted his head to the side.

"Well, this is the first time you've got a correct answer." I sat down.

"What beverage do you want?" He asked with a smile.

"Blood," I answered.

"Unfortunately," he posed.

"What?" I asked.

"Nevermind, just drink this wine," he smiled and poured some wine on my flute. "I have a good news, by the way." It caught my attention.

"Spill," I told him.

"Your target has a son and he's finding a girl bodyguard,"

"Awesome," I smirked. "I promise, he'll be crazy over me."