Chapter 124-126

Depuis le début

"It feels pretty good. Do you want to try it too?"

Gu Liu waved his hand. "I'm more suited to torment people."

At this moment, Gu Er showed up to deliver Gu Shen's message.

After the people in the room heard that, they were silent for a moment. It was Gu Liu who broke the silence. "See, I said we better not offend Madam in the future." 

Without her knowing, Yan Xi became the most terrifying woman in the Gu family, and she was still on the bed, going over the kiss. 

Yan Xi slept for a long time and only woke up at nine in the evening. She rubbed her eyes and planned to go downstairs to see if there was anything else to eat.

"Madam, you're awake." Xiaolan was still awake. When she saw Yan Xi, she immediately went up to her. "Master asked us to leave you some food. Do you want me to heat it up for you?" 

"Sure." Yan Xi hopped to the dining table, then asked, "Where's Gu Shen?"

Chapter 125: Choosing A Car

Xiaolan replied, "President Gu is resting in the room. Do you want me to call him?"

"No, it's all right." Yan Xi quickly rejected it. "Let him rest."

Yan Xi was too embarrassed to face Gu Shen. She could still feel his burning lips sucking on hers.

"Madam." Xiaolan noticed. "Why are your lips swollen?"

"Oh, that. It's fine, it's just..." Yan Xi said matter-of-factly, "A mosquito bite."

"Are there still mosquitoes now? Why didn't they visit me last night? I'll get people to install some mosquito repellent lamps." 

Yan Xi chuckled. "Okay."

Because they had to install mosquito repellent lamps, the courtyard gradually became noisy Gu Shen pulled open the curtain and looked down.

At the same time, Uncle Hai came in. Gu Shen asked, "What is all this noise about?"

"They're installing mosquito repellent lamps. Madam's lip was bitten by a mosquito and is now swollen." Uncle Hai put down the water in his hand. "But it's strange. Why didn't I get any mosquitos at my place?"

Little did Uncle Hai know that the biggest mosquito was actually sitting in front of him.

Gu Shen cleared his throat and concealed the smile on his lips.

"I see. When you go down, ask Xiaolan to send Yan Xi a glass of milk and ask her to rest early."

"Okay"

Yan Xi slept too much in the afternoon, so she could only fall asleep early in the morning. However, at 8 in the morning, she suddenly woke up.

She took the elevator down. She thought that Gu Shen had already gone to the office, but she did not expect him to be sitting downstairs eating. When Gu Shen heard the movement, he looked at Yan Xi and made her freeze on the spot. 

"Morning." She braced herself and walked over. Blushing, she greeted him. 

"Mm." Gu Shen peeled an egg and placed it on the plate, then handed it to Yan Xi. "Come and eat." 

"Why is the breakfast so bland?" Yan Xi looked at the boiled egg and pumpkin porridge on the table. 

"The kitchen will prepare prawns for lunch." 

Yan Xi's eyes lit up, but before she could say anything, Gu Shen continued, "But you can't eat that. The kitchen will specially make you boiled vegetables."