Using his phone to turn on his LED lights, he transformed the place to the 'Red room!' The only thing missing were the leather Strapped equipments.

'But surely wi can improvise!'

***Clap... Clap!***

The lights turned off and the block out curtains managed to stop the sunlight from creeping in so the room was perfectly lit.

As the lights reflected on his Dark Chocolate skin, his pearl white teeth grinned red

As the lights reflected on his Dark Chocolate skin, his pearl white teeth grinned red. Flashbacks of our first time evaded my mind and kinky flares came rushing all over my body.

While he palmed his mount of Manhood, I crept like a baby, slowly until I was hovering his thighs. His breath hissed as I sunk my back deep, ass up high, and parted my legs widely . I used my nose to trail his left thigh like a pet seeking comfort.

The energy emitted off him was electric and I felt the static as the hair on his thigh rose. His quadriceps tensed and my stomach fluttered. His whole bodily response had me on edge.

'Fucckkkkk!'

'Fucckkkkk!'

Replacing the nose with the tongue, I trailed mid thigh upwards, then over the middle without touching, to the right leg. I felt a little mischievous so I decided to throw in a little tease.

'Welp!'

I sucked on his skin as if giving love bites, increasing the pressure the closer
I got to his groin.

"Fuck C! Wa yaa do man!" He hissed. The tease was already working. It was time to turn it up a notch.

'Adda girl' my subconsciousness boosted. 'Wol it right deh so!'

I was now eye to eye with his hands, massaging away! I licked briefly on his ball sack and his hand came to my stop, letting his shaft go almost shotting my eyes out.

'Lawd Gee!'

It twitched  as I blew a breath of life on it. My hands rested on his hip bone, trailing fingers on the 'V' and I positioned my body for the next event.

'Watch ya now!'

His head rose up a little, peering down at me, his brows knit with seduction, his mouth half opened and his eyes portraying a message 'If yuh eva!'