𝐈𝐕

ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ: ʀᴇᴛʀɪᴇᴠᴇ ɴʏᴀᴋᴏ, ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛ

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

LOCATION: NENDO SHOP.

The odd trio walks on top of a building labeled Nendo Shop. "Man, I'm hungry, what are we doing here aga-"

Before you can finish your sentence, Power interrupts, yelling, "HUMAN MAKE HASTE! ALLOW ME TO KILL SOMETHING! I starve for blood!" while swinging over Denji's head.

Denji deadpans, "I can forgive a certain level of absurdity if the looks are good enough... problem is, how do I get to feel them?"

You walk up in front of Denji, turning to him and walking backward. "Feel what, Denji?" You ask, tilting your head but he doesn't respond.

"Devilmen are subject to extermination just like devils, but Power had a high level of reasoning, so I had her join Hayakawa's squad. " Makima says as she puts on her coat. "The horn on her head stands out, so just patrol areas that don't have that much traffic. If you run into a private devil hunter or police question you, then just,

You, Denji, and Power walk into an abandoned building guarded by police.

"Yo, I'm with the Public Safety Anti-Devil Irregular 4th Section."

"If you say that and show your ID, they'll make a face and leave. I said it before, the Irregular 4th Section is an experimental squad. If it doesn't produce results, it'll be forced to break up, and I assume you know what'll happen to you guys if it does.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆
LOCATION: ROOFTOP.

"There ain't any devils around! That is probably due to me!" Power says with a smug look on her face. You stare at her with your head tilted in confusion, not feeling much of an aura coming off of her. But still, let her continue. "Before I became a devilman, I was a devil feared by all you see. Pathetic demons likely run as soon as they catch a whiff of my scent!

Denji turns to her in shock, "What? We won't get anything to show then!" Denji starts thinking about what Makima had said to him, "If you have any questions, just ask Hayakawa. He's the one who paired you together." Denji visualizes Aki with a mocking face, "That bastard. Don't fuck with me! Pairing me up with her to keep me from producing results... Trying 'ta get me to quit, huh!

Power perks up, "The smell of blood!" Power started to run.

Denji yells out to her, "Ah- HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING ASSHOLE!"

"A match! A fight! A battle!" She jumps off the roof, cutting her wrist in the process. As the blood seeped from her wound, she formed a hammer.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆
LOCATION: TELEPHONE BOOTH.