𝐈𝐈

ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ ɪɴ ᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ

ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ ɪɴ ᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ
. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

LOCATION: DEVIL HUNTERS' TOKYO
HEADQUARTERS.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"Denji, over here! This is the Devil Hunters' Tokyo Headquarters. " Makima calls out for Denji pointing at the large building while you follow her in. You, Denji, and Makima walk into a building, strolling down a hallway with many devil hunters. "Counting the private ones too, there are over a thousand devil hunters in Tokyo, but the Public Bureau of Safety has more paid days off and the best benefits package." She explained.

Since she said she liked me, if we work together- scratch that, if we all work together won't it turn into that kinda relationship... and if we have that kind of relationship, then wouldn't we also do that... like a... threesome? Fuck yeah! I wanna do that so bad!

"Denji." Makima called. "Yes!" Denji snapped back into reality. "We've got a basic dress code here, so put this on. After you've changed, you'll meet your colleague." Denji stared at you," 'K but why doesn't she wear a uniform?" Makima turns to you, "Well long story short, she requested an ungodly amount of food per day if she had to put the uniform on."

Your outfit:

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

LOCATION: MAKIMA'S OFFICE.

As Denji walked into Makima's office, he saw three people. You, Makima, and a foreign face. "In case you were wondering his name is Hayakawa Aki, he's been here for three years now." "He also cooks well! Speaking of cooking, when are you bringing me food?" You chimed in. "Anyway, Denji, today you'll go with him." Denji stared at him, sweat dropping. "...But wasn't I gonna work with you and  Y/n?"

"Obviously not." Aki interrupted while dragging Denji by the collar. "You aren't even close to her level. Come on, we're patrolling."