𝐈

ɢʟᴜᴛᴛᴏɴʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴄʜᴀɪɴꜱᴀᴡ

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

LOCATION: ABANDONED WAREHOUSE.

You, Makima, and Two other men walk toward an abandoned warehouse. "Makima, how long are we gonna be here?" You groan out while turning to look at her. "As long as it takes to get rid of those devils, Gluttony." You lightly glare at Makima, "I have a name Control Freak." Makima smiles at you. "I'm just playing with you Y/n." You stop abruptly, "Well you owe me a trip to a restaurant, and to see your dogs."

"We're here." Makima's assistants open the warehouse door, revealing the corpses of devils littering the ground. "Looks like someone beat us to it." "One's still alive." An assistant whispers to Makima. You and Makima step forth. "He smells familiar..." Makima gets closer to him. "Hmph... you're a strange one. You don't smell like a devil or human." Makima slightly smiles at him, "Did you do this?"  He spurts out blood. "H-Hold me..." Makima looks at you and before he can fall, you take him in your arms.

"It's a human..."

"Could he be taken over by a devil?"

"No, you can tell take-overs by looking at their face."

"I think he's pretty cute." You say as you lick the blood off his face.

"We came here to kill a zombie devil," she says while looking at you. "Since I'm an official devil hunter. Now you've got two choices: I can kill you as a devil, or you can be my pest as a human. If you pick being my pet, I'll feed you well." You side-eye Makima. "...Feed... what's breakfast like?" He questions. Your eyes widen and you pull him closer to your lap, "You poor thing! It's eggs, sandwiches, pancakes, toast with butter and jam, salad, coffee, tea, desserts, and.. and.. anything you can imagine!"

"Sounds like heaven..." You all make your way to the car with your new addition: Makima's new pet.

"Your and The boy's stomachs growl, "Makima we're hungry!"

" 's just my stomach growling..."

"We haven't eaten yet either, let's get something simple at the rest stop."

"Sorry but I don't have any cash..."

"Just have what you want. I'll cover it."

"Eh?!"

"That's why you're the best! Makima for the win!"